Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Revolution Videos On April 20th?!?!

Stocka

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so excited about this,as many of you,i guess,Revolution will be fucking awesome.Nintendo will teach a lesson to microsoft and sony.

Stay tunned...

Speaking of April 20th,I hope that they will tell us more information about the games for rev and show us some tasty screenshots and videos.

Guest Jordan
next thursday is 13...

whatever why is this taking so long? I need more info fast...

Thursday 13th is this Thursday.

Thursday 20th is next, because its one after the next coming up :P

People think that IGN is gospel, I hardly use it anymore.

I think since the blogosphere has been invented these websites have lost their power.

Joystiq doesn't even do real reports, they just link to blogs.

I think you have been misinformed but, It wasn't IGN that said this it was an inside user on the IGN boards. It had nothing to do with IGN.

Yeah I had a 'vision' last night about the Revolution the thing was though it was launched in europe on the 1st September 2006 but I didn't have enough money.

P.S. I also had a 'vision' that my cousin would be pregnant, she said propostorous checked and found out she was.

Yeah I had a 'vision' last night about the Revolution the thing was though it was launched in europe on the 1st September 2006 but I didn't have enough money.

P.S. I also had a 'vision' that my cousin would be pregnant, she said propostorous checked and found out she was.

Believe this guy...

See what I did there?

Guest Stefkov
What'ya just do

exacly the sae as those guy, theVIPs one said one thing another came along and saif it was true, read up the thread to work it out :D

I think it would be foolish to get your hopes up and be really hyped for seeing something on the 20th. I'm saying that because what happens if it turns out that nothing gets revealed? There's always a backlash of fans who are disappointed because they set unusually high expectations.

My stance on this is that nothing will get shown. Then, if it turns out that something does get shown, i'll be happy. :)

I think it would be foolish to get your hopes up and be really hyped for seeing something on the 20th. I'm saying that because what happens if it turns out that nothing gets revealed? There's always a backlash of fans who are disappointed because they set unusually high expectations.

My stance on this is that nothing will get shown. Then, if it turns out that something does get shown, i'll be happy. :)

But you have to admit that deep down, you are hoping for something aren't you?

It's more attractive for most companies to wait until E3 really, so that's what most'll do. It's pretty useless spilling all their beans before Nintendo really makes the hype at E3 a few weeks later.

Yes, but even if we are let down we only have like 3 weeks to wait till E3 anyway.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!