Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Doctor Who

KKOB

Billie Piper has confirmed she will be leaving and won't be in series three.

I knew it.

In "The Satan Pit" (spoiler for those who havent seen it):

The "Beast" said that Rose would "Die in battle"

Now, in the final episode in the series:

POSSIBLE BIG SPOILER:

There is supposed to be a battle.

Now, I'm almost certain that Rose will die in this battle

POSSIBLE BIG SPOILER:

There is supposed to be a battle.

Now, I'm almost certain that Rose will die in this battle

Unlikely.

"It has been an amazing adventure, and I can confirm it comes to an end, for now at least, as series two climaxes.

taz.gif

Rose is in no way the worst companion. What about Adric? Or Leela? Or Tegan? They were all rubbish.

It's just a Jar-Jar Binks/Ewok situation: she doesn't have the benefit of rose-tinted (Ho ho) spectacles at the moment. People will change their tune when Tara Palmer-Tomkinson is announced as her successor.

Rose is in no way the worst companion. What about Adric? Or Leela? Or Tegan? They were all rubbish.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

It's just a Jar-Jar Binks/Ewok situation: she doesn't have the benefit of rose-tinted (Ho ho) spectacles at the moment. People will change their tune when Tara Palmer-Tomkinson is announced as her successor.

Her replacements already been announced.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2006270818,00.html

Doesn't look any better either.

I was so happy when I heard about Billie Piper leaving... this new one looks a little better.

In fact, why does there need to be a companion at all; David Tennant is a good enough actor on his own. (unfortunately good script writers are also needed...)

Tonight's episode could have been better without the narration, and if Blue Peter had picked a better monster. If it had been a normal Doctor Who adventure with that kid just popping up in places, I would have enjoyed it more, but it was still good.

What a crap episode tonight was and looks like the next episode will be crap as well.

Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse.

if Blue Peter had picked a better monster.

Now this is just another reason why Doctor Who isn't what it uised to be, Christmas specials, Blue Peter design a monster competitions, it's just a joke these days.