N-Europe

Playstation Discussion Archive

CooInTheZoo

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://uk.ps3.ign.com/articles/705/705742p1.html

The event is "officially" running late. It will not begin until everybody is able to get in, and many are still outside the door awaiting seating (if not everybody -- it's difficult to see from the vantage point of our editors how open the doors are. Please stay tuned, as the conference is running a little over half an hour late but will begin in the next few minutes.

i swear its the same tracks everytime. Anyways, i dont have to be in uni till 12 tomorrow so i have as long as it takes! Must remember to buy coke and crisps incase this happens at the ninty conferance!

There will be no time for eating when Nintys conference is on due to the mass amount of typing. Also I will be afraid to choke with excitement.

ITS LIKE THAT...............

well at least these old shcool tunes are great, it could have been worse (could have been Britney or Westlife *shudder*)

I got a Fench exam for college at 9:30 in the morning, but i suck and french and haven't even studied so i don't care (and do you belive i'm also gettin a student of the year award, haha :p)

well at least these old shcool tunes are great, it could have been worse (could have been Britney or Westlife *shudder*)

Ahh, there's nowt wrong with Britney!

I definitely would.

god damnit, you'd think they would have seated people 30mins to an hour in advance or something so they could have started at the scheduled time, they are well past the fasionably late time frame

yeah quite annoying!

oh and congrats on the Student of the Year award!

I remember winning "Spirit of they Year" in 6th year........yay!!!!: peace: