Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Playstation Discussion Archive

CooInTheZoo

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there will defo be playable demos on the show floor-i know madden 07 will be for ps3. so sony will prob also be going all out especially as if it doesnt people will get very very vexed!

also if sony do do a wii-mote style add on or somat it just proves how much sony feeds off other companies.

If sony do end up copying Ninty, then I will hate them forever. Just plain stupidity that.

I'll probably end up with a PS3 anyhow but still, that would be very disappointing to see them copying nintendo. Shows how short of innovation and creativity they are...

Come on Revo-Europe! Get the times straight on the main page please. Sony at 11pm CET? Nu-uh, try 1 am instead.

Sorry my fault, i never knew they had moved the conference forward two hours, fixed now. I'm sure Sony have something up their sleves but i don't think it will be a motion sensitive control i don't think they'd have had the time to change the hardware to implament it, at least not in way Nintendo is gonna use it. But if it did happen i may have a heart attack.

It is odd that they're not gonna have playable PS3 at E3, with this being the last E3 before the system is released you'd think Playable systems would be a priority.

Does anyone know if they sorted the problem of the "insides" of the PS3 not fitting into the "console" they've been showing off?

argh! have to wait till morning to read whats happened then....

I'm actually a little excited to see when it's coming out and what games are going to be released for it etc..should be interesting.

Im not sure mokong, i think they have redesigned the shell to be a little bit bigger so it will fit in the components.

Sony definitly has something up their sleeve. Its inevitable, PS3 from the information i've seen is basicly crap. Theres gotta be more to it..

Im not sure mokong, i think they have redesigned the shell to be a little bit bigger so it will fit in the components.

Sony definitly has something up their sleeve. Its inevitable, PS3 from the information i've seen is basicly crap. Theres gotta be more to it..

if there isnt anything more to it i will be very very very happy because I have a very bad feeling sony will have a evil plan to steal the show. If they do have something INCREDIBLE to show then nintendo will have to offer everyone free cookies to everyone at E3 to win back hype. :nono: shame those cookies were for Reggie-fils-aime (or whatever you call him) though he could lose a few founds :indeed:

anyway SONY YOU BASTARDS if you have copied my dear nintendo.

nintendo will always be better than you! :yay: right guys? right? :o

At the end of the day triforce keeper, what is better is going to be opinion with game consoles and entertainment meidums.

I personally like Nintendo best, but i was kinda dissapointed in the cube, not many games i was interested in. Hopefully Wii will jumpstart my faith again.

Okay we all tunes to our respective streams to see what SONY have to offer??

......like lambs to the slaughter.......

mwuh hahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

Edit: *cough, splutter......*

okay im ready now!!

anyway SONY YOU BASTARDS if you have copied my dear nintendo.

nintendo will always be better than you! :yay: right guys? right? :o

TESTIFY BROTHER!!!!!!!!!

I hope and pray that they aint copied the controller. Im also hoping that they dont have a secret sucker punch and steal the show. Its going to be an intresting battle between Sony and Ninty this E3 as both have been really secretive.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!