Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Questions

Ashley

Oh it needs to be added back into the postbit. Everytime there are updates and such the postbit gets reset and its always a faff.

Someone reply to this before tonight and I'll update it later. At the moment I'm just casually browsing.

I reckon we make an all-out offensive: Everyone, and I mean absolutely everyone, goes into the music thread and posts something about their favourite artists, and not bands that are often mentioned (Bjork, Tori Amos, PJ Harvey etc. Not even Radiohead because they get a lot of mentions even though they really are fantastic). It would be like some massive orgy of variety suddenly infiltrating it and making it seem less crap!

Or, when Paj eventually reaches 2,000 posts, ban him from the thread. (300 posts to go. He'll reach that by November.)

OK, this isn't the place to come and complain about music you don't like, just because people trample all over your opinions when you do it in the music thread. Make an effort to get a new discussion going, talk about artists you want to talk about and try and ignore discussions about artists you're not interested in.

Yes, some people are extremely over obsessed with very lame artists, but that's just how life goes, move along.

You (all) could contribute more. If no one posts links to things, it will just be a few members posting about stuff they like/chatting about it, and the occasional Stuwii orgasm about Muse.

{assuming Gizmo can read this}

EDIT:

Just because you aren't interested in what's posted doesn't make it a bad thread. You can discuss stuff too.

EDIT 2: Didn't even see this page when I posted.

Again, I'm awfully sorry that not all posts in the Music Thread end in me kissing your ass.

Edited by Paj!

It just cause we had the exact same discussion the other day in the thread. And it comes up every 6 months or so.

It's not like anyone's bothering to do anything except complain or threaten to ban me from a thread in which I'm participating normally in.

How come XBL tags are display under people's avatars, but for PSN id's you need to go to their contact info on profiles

Anyone know the answer to this?

I kept meaning to mention this. It used to be there but disappeared after some update.

Oh it needs to be added back into the postbit. Everytime there are updates and such the postbit gets reset and its always a faff.

Someone reply to this before tonight and I'll update it later. At the moment I'm just casually browsing.

Please sort this PSN thing out!

You cant really point the finger without any proof that it is them, it would just put them off coming bck here if whenever theres a new member we all jump on them.

People here are to paranoid about something that really doesnt effect them very much.

Give them a chance, dont be paranoid, and if it comes to light it is them then the admins will deal with it.

You cant really point the finger without any proof that it is them, it would just put them off coming bck here if whenever theres a new member we all jump on them.

People here are to paranoid about something that really doesnt effect them very much.

Give them a chance, dont be paranoid, and if it comes to light it is them then the admins will deal with it.

Now I am suspicious that they are all actually just you with different accounts......

I thought this thread was for actual questions, not gossip-mongering...

Silly me.

Obviously you have short term memory.

*Member gets banned*

Everyone in this thread: Ooh what happened what happened?

Me: Got banned, move along.

Member #1: I bet they were a double account

Member #2: I bet they tried to haxor

Member #3: I bet they were a member of the communist party

Member #4: I bet thry sed that Jordun is a wumnn.

*Another member gets banned*

Everyone: Ooh what happened what happened?

Obviously you have short term memory.

*Member gets banned*

Everyone in this thread: Ooh what happened what happened?

Me: Got banned, move along.

Member #1: I bet they were a double account

Member #2: I bet they tried to haxor

Member #3: I bet they were a member of the communist party

Member #4: I bet thry sed that Jordun is a wumnn.

*Another member gets banned*

Everyone: Ooh what happened what happened?

Haha! :laughing:

... Seriously, though, what happened?