NEurope

I dont understand why people wouldnt like it.

Then again it could easily become biased, and people could manipulate it.

Good choice. Rep systems are horrible, they can do terrible things to forums.

What the fu--

My post above didn't show up so I made this one. What's going on?!

I prefer it without, just leads to elitism. I believe the post count was removed from the bit on the left for the exact same reason

edit: yeah we lost the last page for a while, kinda weird.

Comic thread still being weird, last post I can see was from ReZ but in General Chit Chat it says Paj was the last poster.

EDIT: Im so confused! Now the post from Paj is there but the post from ReZ isnt.

I also had the same problem with my post in the Dreams thread earlier - it's still on the second page...very strange this forum lately!

Comic thread still being weird, last post I can see was from ReZ but in General Chit Chat it says Paj was the last poster.

EDIT: Im so confused! Now the post from Paj is there but the post from ReZ isnt.

I can explain that, I deleted my post to see if Pajs showed up.

Rep tends to be generally a bit rubbish, anyway.

I misread that as rap. Which makes sense also.

Noticing more problems with the forum, main forum page shows last post in the How Was Your Day thread from ReZ but the General Chit Chat section doesnt show it

My view first unread button hasn't worked for a few days, is this a server related problem or is it me or yeah?

All these problems are to do with the server shift, not yourselves. We're sort of just hoping they'll iron themselves out in time.

Is anyone else having a ton of problems with pages not fully loading? A refresh generally worked, until today. I generally get around half a page before it stops loading (sorry if this has been mentioned before, but I can't see half of the page).

No end of problems with the site today, UserCP not loading, all pages only show about 2/3rds, code breaking blah blah. Y'all aware, I'm sure.

Sorry if this has already been posted but nearly all threads I have opened this morning only load half way no matter how many times I refresh them so I cant tell if its happening to anyone else or not.

Happening to everyone dude. I've informed Kombo, again, and hopefully we don't get told to wait and let things iron out this time...

Wow I can actually read the end of threads again!

Does make me laugh that none of us knew if the others were mentioning it aswell.

Wow I can actually read the end of threads again!

Does make me laugh that none of us knew if the others were mentioning it aswell.

:s

Most peoples problems must have been worse than mine, because i could see all posts.

It just sometimes took a refresh or 2.

Thats usually what was happening to me but this morning it was pretty much every thread only loading to a certain point and then stopping so I couldnt see any of the newest posts.

I couldn't even get on the forum yesterday. The problems I've been experienced since they started happening have become gradually worse.

I couldn't even get on the forum yesterday. The problems I've been experienced since they started happening have become gradually worse.

Same here.

I could get onto the forum home page but kept getting database errors whenever i tried getting onto any other threads. (Last night)

It was. They were down. I was out. Chaos ensues :heh:

But nah we're trying our hardest to sort it out but its all down to Kombo really which is a shame but these things happen. We'll let you people know whats happening once we find out but obviously we don't wish this to continue.

Thanks for the patience.

And now we know! Just got an email from Kenny (the head of Kombo) regarding this server crap.

I have many of the same feelings. I experienced the downtime as well ... it's extremely frustrating. Though, Michael is working very hard on it. He is investing a lot of hours on our machine. I want to give him more time to iron out all the problems. But rest easy knowing that I'm very much aware... as is Michael. Buy me a bit more time!

Michael is Kombo's programmer, and possibly our saviour. He fixed the site when we couldn't post news, so hold faith and maybe he can fix that.

Consider your time purchased, Kombo!

EDIT: It would've sounded a lot more professional if Kenny didn't refer to his programmer as "michael". Makes it sound like there are only like three people running the whole rig.

Tsk.