NEurope

I think he said it as a joke about a year or two ago, when nobody but Flink was anywhere near 10 000.

I think the 10,000 thing was to have a bigger avatar. Shorty did mention it a while back. While back meaning ages ago :heh:

I definitely remember the custom user titles because i put it directly into my sig with a link to his post too, but it was removed.

For good enough reason :p

Most certainly...but I believe that was what caused the argument last time, I don't want to bring it up again! :heh:

New RULEZ

Anyone who mentions avatar sizes (hereafter) gets their avatar size limit shrunk to 2x2px.

heh heh heh

Best avatar ever. :wink:

There are still 79228162514264337593543950336 different avatars to select between, even with only jpegs and bmps.

Edit: On second thoughts, I'll stick with Haldane for now. :heh:

I admire the effort of the admins in enforcing avatar size rules.

...:heh:

Are you suggesting that the lack of pluralisation gets you out of it?!

Well, you're right.

Well, I suppose I should enforce that 10k rule really....

My sig/avatar combo is 36kb. Awesome. :awesome:

I can't remember if the 10k "rule" was for larger avatars or user titles though. I searched for a good 15 minutes last night before giving up. I think the post was deleted.. :heh:

Where is it? I tried looking for it via the search function yesterday but only came up with the discussion on user titles/avatar sizes :(

I know when a member like "Moogle-viper" joins, it's obviously not coincidence. But is there an actual reason why most of the imitators are banned instantly? Do they spam and I just happen to miss it before it gets deleted?

I know when a member like "Moogle-viper" joins, it's obviously not coincidence. But is there an actual reason why most of the imitators are banned instantly? Do they spam and I just happen to miss it before it gets deleted?

He sent me a pm calling me a tosser. Not the most heinous crime in the world I know but it's obviously not a real member and they're just here to cause trouble.

He sent me a pm calling me a tosser. Not the most heinous crime in the world I know but it's obviously not a real member and they're just here to cause trouble.

I can't comprehend why someone would do some a thing. Are there any registered charities for these people?

I can't comprehend why someone would do some a thing. Are there any registered charities for these people?

Even charity won't touch em. X(

If its a past member its a bit sad really, just get on with you life... It's only the internet, lol.

Yeah its best to keep the insulting you out in the public. I think its just easier that way.

Prick.

Can't I do any backend stuff without being pestered :p Wait and see.

Is there a Halo 3 thread?

I cant find it if there is, id assume there is or was one.

I dont want to copy a thread and get introuble =/

Is Cube trying to break our record of awards delay?

Although tbf he still has a fair few months to try and break.