NEurope

How about enrolling (without their prior consent) random members to be random parts in the nativity (ie sheep for Shorty to bully, other stars, miscellaneous other animals)? Oh, and why didn't you do the obvious pun of having Franklin as Franklincense?

Also: am I just being stupid, or did the NE 2008 awards disappear?

How about enrolling (without their prior consent) random members to be random parts in the nativity (ie sheep for Shorty to bully, other stars, miscellaneous other animals)? Oh, and why didn't you do the obvious pun of having Franklin as Franklincense?

Also: am I just being stupid, or did the NE 2008 awards disappear?

That would be quite a good idea, its probobly hrd to think of more though.

Its in the playground

I don't really understand why its in the playground tbh *shrugs*

Because thats where Cube put it...

RE: Names. Jokes become tired when they become forced and planned. Look at Friends.

Because thats where Cube put it...

o I wasn't trying to have a dig at anyone, hope nobody took it that way. ^__^;

No no, was just giving a rather obvious answer because I like being obvious. Lets blame Cube, the heathen!

I can't work out who Angelic chorus is. And how come Dom and Oli didn't get the nativity treatment? I know that jokes for the sake of jokes aren't funny but why didn't you do all of the mods/admins at the same time?

I can't work out who Angelic chorus is. And how come Dom and Oli didn't get the nativity treatment? I know that jokes for the sake of jokes aren't funny but why didn't you do all of the mods/admins at the same time?
To be fair, they come here so seldom that they haven't even noticed.

Mr_Odwin's current status:

Creating Thread General Chit Chat @ 10:57 PM

Based on his last post you can kind of tell this isn't going to be a debate about global warming. He's been left to his own devices thus far.

I'm sure this forum doens't like me sometimes! lol.

Another thing i have noticed, its my birthday today, which i have got registered yet the forum doesn't show it as my birthday... Any ideas?

I'm sure this forum doens't like me sometimes! lol.

Another thing i have noticed, its my birthday today, which i have got registered yet the forum doesn't show it as my birthday... Any ideas?

You may have your date of birth hidden, go check and then bring me cookies if im right =]

You may have your date of birth hidden, go check and then bring me cookies if im right =]

What cookies do you like? lol

I checked that before but decided to check again... I had it down as 'Display age' and not 'display age and Dob'. :indeed:

What cookies do you like? lol

I checked that before but decided to check again... I had it down as 'Display age' and not 'display age and Dob'. :indeed:

Any you have arfe fine.

Anybody else not seeing any avatars? Mine has suddenly decided to not load. Can't even see my own one.

Does anybody remember when a member of staff mentioned that at 10,000 posts members could have custom titles? I just noticed that some members have breached that 10,000 post barrier and don't have (or possibly haven't requested) a custom title.

I had it in my sig in upside-down reverse text but it was removed. Apparently I have too many lines of text.

Can't for the life of me remember who said it. Possibly Shorty.

kthxbye

I think the 10,000 thing was to have a bigger avatar. Shorty did mention it a while back. While back meaning ages ago :heh:

Yeah it was Shorty. I remember that, lol. It was to have a larger avatar, around the time people were asking for the avatar size limits to be upped because Shorty had a larger avatar than everyone else.

because Shorty had a larger avatar than everyone else.

For good enough reason :p

I'll leave this to Shorty anyway as I don't recall anything.