NEurope

They work fine for me. Just have to click the area over them once to "activate" them, and then they turn into links. Easy.

I don't understand, from what I can tell the new header is made in flash, the buttons are hyperlinks made in flash, no imagemap required, they're just built into the embedded flash object, and they work fine for me as they should for anyone :/

There's the problem then. Just experimented, and the header I'm assuming you are referring to (Animal Crossing one?) which is on the default N-Europe scheme has working buttons. But the Wii Music header used in the N-Europe Stretchable scheme that I'm using does not.

I don't think the header links have ever worked in any theme other than the normal one have they?

I'm fairly sure that the stretchable theme just uses the image without any of the image map links, so they're not gonna work. That was my understanding anyway.

Yeah theres no way we would be able to do it on stretchable as the links are just 'floating' (as so to speak) over the image itself. And obviously the stretchable image could be anywhere.

Although...idea. I'll speak to RedShell.

Couldn't the banner just be sliced in photoshop or fireworks? Probably to much extra work though.

Yeah but in stretchy mode the banner is still default size anyway, only the messages are stretched.

Just noticed that the PSN ID line has mysteriously disappeared on ppl's posts on the left hand side but is still visable in profile.

Any chance of it re-appearing? :)

Just noticed that the PSN ID line has mysteriously disappeared on ppl's posts on the left hand side but is still visable in profile.

Any chance of it re-appearing? :)

Still shows up for me...

captureuw1.jpg

Hmm was just thinking it could be Shorty didn't put them into the stretchable scheme but I can see you're not using that Mike. Will look into it when im back (gotta do some stuff)

Ok. I am using the stretchable theme 3. Just tried changing it to another theme and it came back... Must be a problem with the new theme then.

Yeah postbit needs to be sorted then. Will do it now.

(can someone let me know?)

Now?

(think it may have been postbit_legacy rather than postbit...this is partially filler partially note to self)

lol, no probs. Well we all have to have our lazy moments! ;) (thats what i keep telling myself anyway...)

We gave him some colours and he drew on the walls. Until he learns to act like an adult he's not getting them back.