NEurope

I actually have the same problem when I use Safari (only use it in school, as Firefox doesn't work there; and Safari doesn't work at home but Firefox does) on my MacBook.

All it ever loads is the banner, and sometimes a bit on the left. But never loads the entire page.

Er a certain returning member is having problems authenticating her account. I'm guessing that's because she's returning to use her old name.

Er a certain returning member is having problems authenticating her account. I'm guessing that's because she's returning to use her old name.

Very subtle.

That's ... harsh. :blank:

If jay's natural manner is anything to go by, I can say it's probably meant to be a laughing matter rather than being mean :heh:

If jay's natural manner is anything to go by, I can say it's probably meant to be a laughing matter rather than being mean :heh:

Oh and presumably a Mr T thing

thank you shorty...!

yeah i'm back..

...an' i'ma N00000ooo000B!!!! :yay:

Howdy hey :D

Welcome back bluey. There is a blue tit nesting outside in the roof outside my window. He keeps tapping in the morning and waking me up.

It's a struggle to leave. As Prison Break states: Escape is just the beginning...

She came back. They all come back, eventually.

Shake that bluey thaaang.

for some reason the header on the top of the forum the links arent working - like "home, chat, forum"

is this just me and my silly computer?

for some reason the header on the top of the forum the links arent working - like "home, chat, forum"

is this just me and my silly computer?

That's about the 5th time this has been mentioned in the last few pages but for the first time, I actually thought they were working properly on the new header, they are for me, at least :heh: do you have the latest flash installed?

I dunno if anyone has this problem, but the header is FUCKED! The links for home chat forums blog and home chat forums and blog and chat just don't seem to work for me.

Anyone able to help meee? Anyone has this problems?!

*pokes Shorty some more*

That's about the 5th time this has been mentioned in the last few pages but for the first time, I actually thought they were working properly on the new header, they are for me, at least :heh: do you have the latest flash installed?

i assume i do. it told me when i installed something else to download the latest flash so i thought it had

and oops i didnt realise it had been asked b efore.. dont think ive ventured into this thread really before...

and they used to always work... like the last one did.. this one just doesnt

I believe this is the first time it has been asked about this header.

There does seem to be problems. Not entirely sure why. The HTML map still exists (in the past someone has gotten rid of it) but it just has decided to sleep or something. Its being looked into but nope, at present nada sorry.

Yeh I'm poking our graphics monkeys about this one. Hard. In the eye. With sporks.

Sit tight and it should be fixed soon.

Edit: And I think we're about sorted :)

I don't understand, from what I can tell the new header is made in flash, the buttons are hyperlinks made in flash, no imagemap required, they're just built into the embedded flash object, and they work fine for me as they should for anyone :/

I don't understand, from what I can tell the new header is made in flash, the buttons are hyperlinks made in flash, no imagemap required, they're just built into the embedded flash object, and they work fine for me as they should for anyone :/

They don't work for me and never have unfortunately. I never mentioned it cause I don't really use it, and didn't want to cause a hassle :smile: