NEurope

I think it depends on what page you're on too. To be honest it'd probably be better getting rid of those links as they only work half the time on certain pages and don't work at all from the forums. Just seems a bit broken. Not to mention there's a lack of blog updates and the chat is very rarely used. Heck, maybe the main site itself could do with a revamp.

I personally use the navbar link to the forums if visiting the main page.

They all work fine for me. I am using the main theme though, dunno if that makes a different (I'm pretty sure someone said they wont work on the stretchable theme anyway).

D'oh, that's true. Still, you'd think that maybe the text could be removed for the forum header perhaps :heh:

D'oh, that's true. Still, you'd think that maybe the text could be removed for the forum header perhaps :heh:

Meh. At least it reminds you the others exist :p

Any idea what it was? I wrote it down when I changed it, but then I threw it away (good work me!).

Close, its the other A 2006, August.

Don't know what day though. Lol I don't really mind....just....you know.

Why not make it his birthday for lulz? It seems as if he's been here his entire life anyway. :heh:

Why not make it his birthday for lulz? It seems as if he's been here his entire life anyway. :heh:

Hahahaha. I'm a piece of the furniture now. Or....that stench that everyone can smell but no one can quite put their finger on what it is.

Or....that stench that everyone can smell but no one can quite put their finger on what it is.

Semen. . .

Is my join date ever going to get changed back....or....? Lolz.

Lol....well thats better at least. :P

Why doesn't the site not work with Safari? It just loads the banner. It didn't always do this.

It's been like this for about six months now

The main site or the forums? The former is nothing to do with us, although people have asked before and I think it might have something to do with the adverts that load just below the header.

Yeah its google ads. It does work sometimes...I think. Im pretty sure I heard about it being fixed (and id presume if it doens't work its new ads)..

Actually I have safari and just checked. Its fine.

Hmm. That's really odd. It doesn't work for me. I have the latest version installed too.

Any suggestions? I run 10.4 Tiger with Safari v 3.2.1

N-Europe is the only site that doesn't load for me. Says I'm getting a bad server response from N-E, not from the ads

Picture3.png

Hmm, could you see what the last thing is to load or what is currently loading when it stops?

Now that's odd. Tried it again and it loaded more of the page than it normally does. This is what I got.

Picture4.png

Okay, that is odd. I have the latest version of Safari installed and it loads quickly and without any problems, could it be that you're running it on a Mac? That shouldn't even matter though - can anyone else with a Mac test this theory?

Okay, that is odd. I have the latest version of Safari installed and it loads quickly and without any problems, could it be that you're running it on a Mac? That shouldn't even matter though - can anyone else with a Mac test this theory?

Been there done that.

(ie yes already done)

It works on the OSX version of Safari for me too.

Perhaps try re-installing safari.