NEurope

I doubt it, her account was deleted by request. She wouldn't have to come back under a different identity if she came back.

If you look for one of her posts you'll see what I'm talking about.

The thread was pointless because you didn't even try to look it up. and there was no reason to put a poll on that thread as you were just asking a question that could be answered by one person. Plus the thread title didn't describe the thread very well, and you were being very harsh on an undeserving Mod.

Thats rules 7, 12 and 13 all broken.

Oooooh is Emasher the new Fish??

I jest, I jest!

Why have loads of people been banned? I post more shite than anyone, and I haven't even got a warning.

What you post may be shite but I haven't seen any rule breaking shite.

If you feel this is an injustice, please point me to your posts where you have broken rules and I will be happy to reconsider your place here :)

I thought Moria was in the wrong in that particular situation, and that Motion was well justified in his criticism, which I do not view as 'insulting'. A ban seemed harsh.

Hold on a minute... How did you know all that stuff happened if you only signed up a week ago?

Hold on a minute... How did you know all that stuff happened if you only signed up a week ago?

I think it's quite obvious.... :blank:

Hello Moria,

I have been lurking on here for a long time, certainly since before the Wii era so that's what, over a year? I like to read about Nintendo, but in recent months I have become fascinated by the soap opera that is General Chit-Chat and have been following the numerous amusing plots that have developed. Personal favorites of mine include Dynastygal's 'I'm gonna fire bomb your shop you murdering bastard!' outburst and the GTFO saga.

It was clear to me that you're all nice people and that you have a good laugh so I thought it would be fun to finally get involved myself.

I didn't realise that this would be a problem.

Love,

Joseph xx

So even if you are a genuine new member (which I highly doubt), you just signed up to make trouble for your own entertainment!

Hello Moria,

I have been lurking on here for a long time, certainly since before the Wii era so that's what, over a year? I like to read about Nintendo, but in recent months I have become fascinated by the soap opera that is General Chit-Chat and have been following the numerous amusing plots that have developed. Personal favorites of mine include Dynastygal's 'I'm gonna fire bomb your shop you murdering bastard!' outburst and the GTFO saga.

It was clear to me that you're all nice people and that you have a good laugh so I thought it would be fun to finally get involved myself.

I didn't realise that this would be a problem.

Love,

Joseph xx

I call BS.

So even if you are a genuine new member (which I highly doubt), you just signed up to make trouble for your own entertainment!

Not trouble, banter.

Anyway, I'm tired of this discussion now. I say we forget about the whole thing unless any of the mods/admins can provide any evidence to support your bizarre conspiracy theories.

We know that you're an old member come back, we just don't know who yet.

Didn't Stalin register right after registration was turned back on. I bet he's who ever it was who was planing on coming back.

Come on, You're using a proxy server, thats nearly a dead giveaway.

He could be smart enough to change his style.

Someone should make a poll asking the users who they think Stalin is.

Perhaps it is THEuk. Stalin sounds more intelligent than him though.

Stalin's been harmless so far, is threads might not be the most thought provoking but there better than "google yourself" threads. As for whether certain moderators are good or not. I think they are all decent enough, but there's a certain irony to Odwin locking a thread for a spelling mistake (or whatever) as before he was mod he use to regularly point out things like that in threads, ot slag someone off.

Stalin's been harmless so far, is threads might not be the most thought provoking but there better than "google yourself" threads.

So far we have had in depth discussions on topics as diverse as politics, fashion, relationships, linguistics and gastronomy thanks to my threads.

So far we have had in depth discussions on topics as diverse as politics, fashion, relationships, linguistics and gastronomy thanks to my threads.

And that makes you the greatest contributor these boards have ever seen.

NOT! :heh:

AND BEFORE ANYBODY SAYS ANYTHING THIS CHAIRMAN MAO FELLA IS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME OK?

Aye Stalins alright like. This business of him using a proxy or whatever sounds dodgy enough though. I say we cut him some slack til its actually proven that he's one of them ones that were banned- if it turns out that he is well, them guys needa learn to just let it go.

Stalin's gone, looks like the admins finally nailed him, well done. Who was he?

Dunno - he got 3 red cards so we banned him. :)