NEurope

*cough* Fields *cough*

it's pretty obvious mate, you act like he does when he's trying to behave

Also, i believe use of a proxy is away to be banned. So if you ain't a dupe then get posting in the tech board, the clock is ticking...

*cough* Fields *cough*

Also, i believe use of a proxy is away to be banned. So if you ain't a dupe then get posting in the tech board, the clock is ticking...

Ahh there's him too, i was reading a few pages back and saw him.

Didn't think to bing his name up though, but the way he's been so patronising, annoying, etc.

*cough* Fields *cough*

Right then, so far N-E's crack team of detectives has narrowed down the list of suspects to:

Ant-Shimimmininimin

Ganondorf

Demonmike

Motion

Fields

Nice work guys. In other words, you don't have a clue.

And either you've blocked my university or my university has blocked you, but whatever, I'm quite happy on a proxy thanks.

Right then, so far N-E's crack team of detectives has narrowed down the list of suspects to:

Ant-Shimimmininimin

Ganondorf

Demonmike

Motion

Fields

And either you've blocked my university or my university has blocked you, but whatever, I'm quite happy on a proxy thanks.

...more like everyone thinks you're Fields.

Ant-Shimimmininimin

Ganondorf

Demonmike

Motion

Fields

I know its not demonmike or Ganondorf, as mike said it wasn't, and Ganondorf is a retard :( and you seem fairly articulate.

Well you ain't Mike, don't whine like Motion, Ant doesn't seem to fit and i doubt gannondorf has the brains to figure out how to get a proxy to work.

The list is looking a lot smaller...

My guess still stands, and a little tip for next time: Dumb it down. Part of the reason i think you are fields is because you write like him

Its motion, I'm almost certain. He was Apple bashing earlier and he just generally sounds like him.

(Here's the quote)

Yes.

Learn to do HTML and CSS properly, iWeb is for gays.

Oh and no one is going to pay to advertise on a site like that, you spaz. Not being harsh, just realistic.

Nobody lurks for years, he must be an old member. Just ban him now before he starts causing more trouble.

I'm a bit upset that you're equating me with some of the biggest forum wankers in history.

But you seem to think I'm an intelligent chap, which is nice.

It ain't Motion, Motion actually enjoyed visiting the forums and was devastated after his banning. If he was to return I doubt he'd draw this much attention to himself. Also, wasn't Motion meant to be gay? Why would he make a thread about shagging your friend's sister?

I have a rather different theory...

When did I ever say you were intelligent. If you are a member who has come back from the dead you're probably pretty stupid because you know we'll track you down eventually. Unless you just came back to cause trouble and aren't intending to stay permanently.

Oh and if you are Motion, what's your opinion on Leopard?

It ain't Motion, Motion actually enjoyed visiting the forums and was devastated after his banning. If he was to return I doubt he'd draw this much attention to himself. Also, wasn't Motion meant to be gay? Why would he make a thread about shagging your friend's sister?

Sister who is secretly am MAN

*dramatic music*

Because it is funny.

I thought Motion was straight.

Oh and if you are Motion, what's your opinion on Leopard?

Not Motion but sticking with Tiger for now as sadly I can't afford Leopard due the oppression of capitalism.

Not Motion but sticking with Tiger for now as sadly I can't afford Leopard due the oppression of capitalism.

Ok that proves your not Motion.

Unless you just said that to make us think you're not Motion.

It isn't Motion, I promise you. I've narrowed it down to two suspects though.

Well do let me know how you get on, Columbo.

I'm off for a wank, and then bed. Good night.

Well do let me know how you get on, Columbo.

I'm off for a wank, and then bed. Good night.

Enjoy, I doubt you'll still be here when you wake up.

And anyway, I've concluded as Fields.

This could easily be his last post.

It all depends on weather he wakes up before the admins do or not.

Who was the other Tellyn?

Also, it's unlikely he'll be banned for a few days yet. He needs to break enough rules first. Would be nice to know for certain if he is Fields, i mean the clock is ticking down pretty quickly (2 more red infractions, or 2 yellow and 1 red to go before he's out of here)

Any chance you're gonna come clean before the end?

He should get another yellow for this post:

Yes.

Learn to do HTML and CSS properly, iWeb is for gays.

Oh and no one is going to pay to advertise on a site like that, you spaz. Not being harsh, just realistic.

That and other posts from today contributed towards his red in this thread. (I saw it.)

Oh, I didn't realize that.

Didn't think he'd log off.

Oh and by the way I just found an error in the edit post window:

wtf.tiff