NEurope

Dynastygal, do you know that Fresh is gay? I don't think he's trying to be condescending, apart from as a joke...

And Fresh, enough. :heh:

Nope, had no clue he was gay, still, the point stands.

I do recall someone being said to be gay....though...must've been him.

Dynastygal we're all gay.

N-Europe; the biggest forum for gay Nintendo fans in Europe, didn't you realize?

N-Europe; the biggest forum for gay Nintendo fans in Europe, didn't you realize?

I'm so disappointed that that isn't true. :(

I'm so disappointed that that isn't true. :(

Would be funny if it was.

Dynastygal, do you know that Fresh is gay? I don't think he's trying to be condescending, apart from as a joke...

And Fresh, enough. :heh:

Sure mate. Just as a side not I do tend to call all guys "mate" and all girls "babe". Apart from Jordan who is affectionately known as J-babe.

Nope, had no clue he was gay, still, the point stands.

I do recall someone being said to be gay....though...must've been him.

Could be any number of us.

I wouldn't bet against that, there are plenty.

Yeah. I was actually suprised at the amount of ho mo sexuals and buy sexuals on this site. And the other main site I visit.

Id love to make a middle site to bring them together, it would have potential for big lulz (and lolz) and Im sure strong friendships would be forged.

I personally find gays dispicable and digusting!

Should be burned I say!

If i get an infraction for this i'm going to kill myself

Wow.

Fresh and Dynastygirl having a swear word free ... i wouldn't say argument. Just a back and forth bitching battle.

But yeah, its very much Fresh's nature to be a little bit of a cock, hell i think he'd openly admit that. I don't see why everyone got on Dynastygirls case, so what if shes new? Everyone was at one point, and if she has experience of such things going on in other places maybe she can bring something new to the table. But seriously, Fresh is winding you up for shits and giggles so don't get too serious about it :)

Look guys there's only one way to sort this. So lets all act like grown ups and get on with it.

Duel sticks.

Fresh. You will go on my first whistle.

Dynastygal. You will go on my second whistle.......

i wish we could solve all forum issues that way

Better not be boring old wooden kendo sticks. Zanpaktous please !

Wow.

Fresh and Dynastygirl having a swear word free ... i wouldn't say argument. Just a back and forth bitching battle.

But yeah, its very much Fresh's nature to be a little bit of a cock, hell i think he'd openly admit that. I don't see why everyone got on Dynastygirls case, so what if shes new? Everyone was at one point, and if she has experience of such things going on in other places maybe she can bring something new to the table. But seriously, Fresh is winding you up for shits and giggles so don't get too serious about it :)

You know you're about the third person to say this, How have I manged to get myself this reputation? :blank:

We're in the Questions thread, remember? Let's keep this forum for questions, not arguing/spamming.

Thanking you.

Some people are saying the new infractions system is not public enough. What if we could, theoretically, make everyone's infraction level visible to everyone else? Not sure if it will do the job but if it could, would you guys think that was better?

And to settle the whole motion thing, how about I find you a list of things he said which lead to post deletions/infractions and his eventual banning?

(Reqiesting illegal stuff)

(Unecessarily insulting a member)

(Speaks for itself)

(very harsh flaming IMO)

(Directed at Moria)

If you need more, please, just browse through the football thread or talk to any of its regulars.

Now that you can see why he was banned clearly in black and white I hope the subject can be dropped.

Daft, I was not intending to offend anyone, the postcount aspect was a joke, the point of my post not even specifically aimed at you, if it was, I would've quoted you first.

Motion was banned because he broke rules, he caused too many arguments and unecesserily insulted too many people. I think you guys are being irrational in your complaints. You are failing to read and respond to this single important point. He has been banned because he crossed the line far too many times.

Now the other things you are accusing us of, censorship, stubbornness, inability to discuss issues - frankly I am amazed. If we were not capable of discussing things with you guys, why are we keeping this thread open, taking in your points and explaining our case? I could've just locked this thread and told you 'all decisions are final', but instead I made the decision to reason with you. The fact that we are having this talk is surely indicative of the fact that we do listen. Along with the way we changed the rules and infractions system due to claims that it was not simple enough.

Personally I am getting very annoyed at claims that we do not care what forum members want, when we are here giving up our time to voluntarily manage this forum to the best of our ability. It is not an easy task to make an executive decision such as removing all infractions, rewriting guidelines or banning a member who has broken rules, especially one who has, on occasion, contributed well to the message boards.

Takeo Miyazaki, you've provided an excellent point which I would like everyone to know that I agree with. We do not make this board what it is, we never claimed to. Neither does the subject matter, the forum software or the flippin' colour scheme. You guys are what makes this forum this forum. If every one of you went elsewhere, it would be the same forum, under a different name. If you were all swapped with new members, it would be a different forum under the same name. I am perfectly aware of this, but that doesn't mean we can allow all members to stay, just because of their positive aspects, when they break the rules. If we were to turn that around, there'd be a bloody mutiny. As soon as the population see that one person is not being banned for breaking the rules, they'll all be at it. The forums are a microcosm of human society, and society needs government and policing to survive, otherwise it would destroy itself....

[/drama]

I'm sorry to bring this up again but I've not been online properly since yesterday. I didn't mean to say you didn't care about the members its just sometimes it seems the decisions that are made are slightly removed from the rest of us. Of course you care for the forum and I fully appreciate that. I also appreciate you've allowed this discussion to continue and have put up with my constant rebuttals.

Personally I don't think you gave motion enough formal warnings. I've talked to him and he has expressed nothing but regret and annoyance with himself. If I hadn't tried to convince you to reverse your decision I feel it would have been a disservice to both motion and this forum.

I can see your mind is set now, and even though I don't agree with it, I'll respect your decision.

MPT is (probably) gone forever.

I mean, look at gen chit chat now. Its far more vibrant, alot more discussion going on and alot more threads with specific topics.

Still pimping that thread Rez? I'll add a bit soon, got a couple of things to do first

I think its a great idea but it is about the middle of term now and everybody's busy with homework.

I think its a great idea but it is about the middle of term now and everybody's busy with homework.

Mm, do one over Christmas. Then I'd be able to contribute.

I added to it! And you got it deleted!

Shhh! This is the questions thread! ;)

(Anyway, it was crude and not serious...so you know why Lol)