NEurope

Where's that thread that explains why we called this place N-Europe instead of Wii-Europe after the name change?

Because when we changed the Wii was still called the Revolution...

Although we were R-E for a while...umm because N-Europe includes other Nintendo consoles, whereas before we focused on the home.

Also, Wii-Europe sounds a bit crap.

And now N-Europe can stick forever. And ever

Because when we changed the Wii was still called the Revolution...

Although we were R-E for a while...umm because N-Europe includes other Nintendo consoles, whereas before we focused on the home.

I thought it actually changed shortly after the whole Wii means 'we' thing?

I know the reason, I was wondering where the thread was though, I'd like to read it again.

Ant and Hobbzinio made up.

So unban plz. And Harribo.

Thx m7s.

How long do we have to wait before you get the message? Once banned, always banned.

They ain't coming back to this forum. Ever.

How long do we have to wait before you get the message? Once banned, always banned.

They ain't coming back to this forum. Ever.

I was dared to say it....Im a sucker for peer pressure.

Im sorry. :(

What does "Referrals" mean in your user profile (i.e. what is it)?

When you sign up it asks you if anyone referred you to the forums. If someone enters your username you'll get a referral in your profile. They don't actually do anything though.

When you sign up it asks you if anyone referred you to the forums. If someone enters your username you'll get a referral in your profile. They don't actually do anything though.

Thanks for clearing that up.

The riddle of referrals has now been resolved! :yay:

Why have loads of people been banned? I post more shite than anyone, and I haven't even got a warning.

I don't know, perhaps just a higher frequency of users breaching the rules lately...

I haven't really noticed it as I spend almost the entire time on the Wii forums... I've only just started posting in other sections of the forums this week. It feels so foreign...

Why have loads of people been banned? I post more shite than anyone, and I haven't even got a warning.

because the people who have moderated your posts have seen your posts as not so bad I guess.

You post shit yes, but it is in the sense of being of poor quality. What they posted was shit in the sense of ...rubbish. Pah. That made more sense in my head.

Why can't I add an event to the calendar?

Used to be able to.

People were abusing it, so we turned user posting priveleges off. If it's something that you think should be ok it you can PM a mod or admin and they'll do it for you.

Too many people were adding unimportant events, so the admins made it so only mods could add stuff.

People were abusing it, so we turned user posting priveleges off. If it's something that you think should be ok it you can PM a mod or admin and they'll do it for you.

Nah, nothing that important really, I'll make a thread on the day.

Is registration for the site back up because I swear Lord_Loss has been the newest member for about a month?

I'm having a peculiar problem with one topic.

I can't seem to enter the topic on the Wii-discussion, named 'Post your Mario memories'. I just can't seem to make it load completely. It loads right up to DCK's post, and then it does... well, nothing. It just keeps loading and then locks up. It's the only topic where this happens.

Is there something special in that topic that makes my system go GaGa?