NEurope

I don't think any of these posts are "meaningless".

I didn't mean literally, but look how this thread has boomed since it has closed!

Look, seriously, lay off. And get off my case, just because I'm new doesn't mean I don't have a clue what's going on.

I'll calm down when people stop this "zomg, you can't know anything cus your new" bullshit attitude. Oh and for the record, I didn't witness the sinking of the titanic, the 2 world wars, the three kingdoms wars, etc but I can still bloody know about them. What a stupid excuse to tell someone not to state their opinion on something.

And the link works perfectly fine for me. So yes, it does work. I'll even screenshot it working if you don't believe me. And if he, even remotely insinuated that was what he was refering to, he didn't do a bloody good job of it. "Ok, you are new. So whatever..." in no way says to me the link doesn't work for him. It says to me that I'm new so I should shutup.

And conzer, I HAVE commented, but low and behold I get bitched at for having a fucking view on goings on because I'm "new".

And don't give a shit if I get a little yellow pixel for this. Because I've seriously had enough of the on-going "you're new so should keep out of the way" attitude nonsense. And I've had enough of trying to ms. nice all the time to only get insulted and snarky comments back for it.

True, but there has been other stuff as well as the closer of that thread that has caused this to boom.

Look, seriously, lay off. And get off my case, just because I'm new doesn't mean I don't have a clue what's going on.

I'll calm down when people stop this "zomg, you can't know anything cus your new" bullshit attitude. Oh and for the record, I didn't witness the sinking of the titanic, the 2 world wars, the three kingdoms wars, etc but I can still bloody know about them. What a stupid excuse to tell someone not to state their opinion on something.

And the link works perfectly fine for me. So yes, it does work. I'll even screenshot it working if you don't believe me. And if he, even remotely insinuated that was what he was refering to, he didn't do a bloody good job of it. "Ok, you are new. So whatever..." in no way says to me the link doesn't work for him. It says to me that I'm new so I should shutup.

And conzer, I HAVE commented, but low and behold I get bitched at for having a fucking view on goings on because I'm "new".

And don't give a shit if I get a little yellow pixel for this. Because I've seriously had enough of the on-going "you're new so should keep out of the way" attitude nonsense. And I've had enough of trying to ms. nice all the time to only get insulted and snarky comments back for it.

Cough.

lookatitro3.th.png

True, but there has been other stuff as well as the closer of that thread that has caused this to boom.

But if MPotD was still open then I bet you one internet that this whole discussion would have been in there.

There is a reason people keep saying it.

Cough.

lookatitro3.th.png

Nice one.

But if MPotD was still open then I bet you one internet that this whole discussion would have been in there.

Aye, i'd give you that.

proofdj9.th.jpg

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/9343/proofdj9.jpg

¬_¬

And no, there isn't a reason. Because I know just as well as others why certain members got banned, even if I wasn't here for the 'main event' as it were.

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO WITNESS SOMETHING TO KNOW ABOUT IT. FACT. So lay off.

Ummm....if you copy and paste any search it wont work for anyone else.

Are you new or something?

proofdj9.th.jpg

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/9343/proofdj9.jpg

¬_¬

And no, there isn't a reason. Because I know just as well as others why certain members got banned, even if I wasn't here for the 'main event' as it were.

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO WITNESS SOMETHING TO KNOW ABOUT IT. FACT. So lay off.

gsgsdgsdgsdgn0.th.jpg

XD

The reason you get so much grief from people isnt because you're 'new'. It's because you're new and act as though you've been there for years. You join, a couple of days later and you managed to have arguments with a lot of people + get someone banned. A couple of weeks later you shit-stirs telling people off for what their attitudes etc.

Lol, I'll act how I want and state the views I want. I've been going to forums for years, I don't need to act all noobish for the benefit of old coots to feel superior.

Oh, and far be it from me for being insulted via pm. Next time I'll not ask them to insult me *rolls eyes*. Oh and for someone who likes to tell people that they know nothing, it's a tad hypocritical considering you've failed to notice the mods constantly saying that what harribo said was the last of many problems.

I don't know if you're NEW here (see I can be a patronising ass too) but you clearly have clouded vision of what's been going on. I've caused no arguments, only been in them. Again, next time I'll not ask people to insult me...*roll eyes x 2*

Frankly, you have some nerve to accuse me of such things when I was the one who was nice and civil, even to people who took it upon themselves to verbally attack me or goad me in various topics.

And rezourceman, seriously, go away. Such a system works on other forums. So there's no reason for it not to on this one.

i think everyone needs to relax..i mean take a deep breath, step away from the computer..listen to some calm soothing music.. *BREATHE*

Lol, I'll act how I want and state the views I want. I've been going to forums for years, I don't need to act all noobish for the benefit of old coots to feel superior.

Oh, and far be it from me for being insulted via pm. Next time I'll not ask them to insult me *rolls eyes*. Oh and for someone who likes to tell people that they know nothing, it's a tad hypocritical considering you've failed to notice the mods constantly saying that what harribo said was the last of many problems.

I don't know if you're NEW here (see I can be a patronising ass too) but you clearly have clouded vision of what's been going on. I've caused no arguments, only been in them. Again, next time I'll not ask people to insult me...*roll eyes x 2*

Frankly, you have some nerve to accuse me of such things when I was the one who was nice and civil, even to people who took it upon themselves to verbally attack me or goad me in various topics.

And rezourceman, seriously, go away. Such a system works on other forums. So there's no reason for it not to on this one.

You're so sterotypical it's awesome. Also, what you're saying is very rich.

You're so sterotypical it's awesome. Also, what you're saying is very rich.

You truly have no idea....

Guys, stop winding up dynastygal, and dynastygal, stop biting off a finger every time you get prodded.

And yes, the maximum avatar size is 125x125.

Whats the maximum avatar width/lengeth/height?

We can have 3D avatars!? whoa...

Guys, stop winding up dynastygal, and dynastygal, stop biting off a finger every time you get prodded.

And yes, the maximum avatar size is 125x125.

Well, I am hungry. ;)

Fresh, don't call me love please and hmmm @ edit.

Well, I am hungry. ;)

Fresh, don't call me love please and hmmm @ edit.

Alright babe. The edit wasn't anything interesting. If anything it was a unintentional jab at Rok.