NEurope

I dont remeber actually. But it was a VERY long time ago.

Another thing... My sig isnt showing. Ive done evrything I usually do, but it doesnt show.

Substeinar?

Could i get my name changed to Cooper2085 please. I used Esequiel as it was my FFXI name, but i no longer play and my PSN ID is cooper2085.

If you want to change it to something similar, make is "Cooper". As a rule, have you name start with a capital, and don't have numbers in it!

Has anyone been noticing any problems with the forum? Like losing the connection and stuff just being a bit tempramental in general. I've been getting that over the past 2 or 3 days.

Has anyone been noticing any problems with the forum? Like losing the connection and stuff just being a bit tempramental in general. I've been getting that over the past 2 or 3 days.

Been fine for me =]`

Well "Resident Transexual" is hardly a reward is it.
Who's got that? I didn't say the content of the title was rewarding, just that they tended to be handed out as rewards.
Could i get my name changed to Cooper2085 please. I used Esequiel as it was my FFXI name, but i no longer play and my PSN ID is cooper2085.
Srsly? That's a bit of a dull generic username :heh: your current one is much better - and you can add your PSN ID to your profile and it will appear under your avatar

Substeinar?

Thats my first nick. I had some others after that.

All Im asking is to have "Gaijin von" removed and just keep "Snikbah".

Could you unblock our college IP please?

you have our college blocked, but not Harribo at his home.

We cant use NE at college now =[ It broke up the days work.

This is pretty serious to me :(

I notcied that it seems a little slower for the past few days, but that may just be my rubbish internet connection.

Yeah ive noticed that aswell, I thought it was my ISP but if its not just me then I guess not.

Who's got that? I didn't say the content of the title was rewarding, just that they tended to be handed out as rewards.

Nobody has. That's what Rokhed wanted.

Nobody has. That's what Rokhed wanted.

It's not like I don't deserve it.

Could you unblock our college IP please?

you have our college blocked, but not Harribo at his home.

We cant use NE at college now =[ It broke up the days work.

Er, your college almost definitely has N-E blocked, probably as it contains "bad" words.

I don't think and IP block prevents you from viewing the site, anyway.

It's not like I don't deserve it.

So then tell us what you've done to deserve it.

So then tell us what you've done to deserve it.

Allow me. :wink:

Rokhed's been here since Cube-Europe. He's been a very good member of the forum and has helped a lot of people, me included, regarding certain questions.

There's more, but I have to vacate the PC now...

He is also a kickass seller on the forums. If I could choose to deal with anyone it'd be him.

Allow me. :wink:

Rokhed's been here since Cube-Europe. He's been a very good member of the forum and has helped a lot of people, me included, regarding certain questions.

There's more, but I have to vacate the PC now...

Though there are alot of members in that same boat.

Though there are alot of members in that same boat.

Please, name them. :smile:

It just seems in general that alot of people here are helpful and alot of people were here since cube europe.

It just seems in general that alot of people here are helpful and alot of people were here since cube europe.

And that are still universally recognised, as well as generally liked? I can't think of any, at least not of the venerability of Rokhed.

No that college won't be unblocked because it helps try and stop whoever coming back.

And why should anyone get special treatment when they want, but refute it otherwise? No custom titles. We get the idea Rokhed, you're a transexual. Well done. Stop making it into a big show.

No that college won't be unblocked because it helps try and stop whoever coming back.

And why should anyone get special treatment when they want, but refute it otherwise? No custom titles. We get the idea Rokhed, you're a transexual. Well done. Stop making it into a big show.

Did anyone ever tell you that you've got being a killjoy down to a fine art?

Did anyone ever tell you that you've got being a killjoy down to a fine art?

Yes they have thanks.

Er, your college almost definitely has N-E blocked, probably as it contains "bad" words.

I don't think and IP block prevents you from viewing the site, anyway.

Nope.

Its NE, our IP is blocked so harribo can't re-register..

But his home IP isnt blocked...

Its just stopping me, davey_T and who ever else viewing the forums at college.

Well as The Fish said. 90% of colleges block sites such as these anyway.

And if you want someone to moan at, moan at harribo.