N-Europe

Favourite...Chocolate Bar!

Atomic Boo

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only copy and pasted because I noticed in Sainsburys they had had like a new product promotion on the other day.. if it's a new product most people probably didn't know about them.

All I knew was that it was a chocolate bar.. That's why I pasted that bit, because without knowing it's organic, fair trade and dark chocolate most would disregard it as overpriced. (which I did until visiting the site)

Kinder_Bueno.jpg

I saw you there, looking at me.. oh, I know you want me. Just take me, rip my wrapping off and SUCKLE AT MY CHOCOLATEY TEET, I'M SO CRISPY AND CREAMY, GO ON JUST UNWRAP ME, UNWRAP ME WITH YOUR MANLY FINGERS.

Hells yeah. Dime are just...the best.

Oooh, has anyone ever had a Dime ice cream in Norway, £2 of pure greatness.

Anyway, I personally like Chomps! My Mum got 300 from a wholeseller which I devoured quickly. Luckily, still no fillings :kiss:

Definitly that great Fair-Trade chocolate. All the competition tastes like synthetic crap in comparison - because they are. Look at the ingredients on a Mars (what the hell are emulsifiers?). Fairtrade choc? Coa-coa butter, sugar, and assorted forms of milk. Like the great confectionary angel intended.

Had Green and Blacks today.. 2 bars for £2 in Woolworths right now.. I wouldn't pay £1.49 for 100g very often though..

To put that into perspective Cadbury had 250g bars for £1.29 each.

But it certainly does rock hard.. and because it's stronger I'm not finding that I go through it that quickly as I would plough through a bar of Cadburys.

Oh yeah, I had one of these in like one of those Christmas plastic fishnet stocking things once.. milky way crispy rolls. They're pretty tasty.. but not very filling living up to general Milky Way range.

yeah theyre lush

my sis was given 50 of those crispy rolls for her Bday!

but shes far from fat so no accusations!