N-Europe

Rate the above users user name

Raining_again

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:(:(:(:(

HAVER? MORE LIKE GAYVER. That's right, this thread has now collapsed into the lava of sexuality jokes, someone had to start us off. By the way, Gayver is Guyver's gay brother.

I'll give your username -10/10 because I hate you, you little shit.

wheres the love gone...:(

Apple_NdiB i like it with the cap B and the underscore yay :) 7.5/10

:(:(:(:(

HAVER? MORE LIKE GAYVER. That's right, this thread has now collapsed into the lava of sexuality jokes, someone had to start us off. By the way, Gayver is Guyver's gay brother.

I'll give your username -10/10 because I hate you, you little shit.

Come back when you're at least the fifth children, hell, I'll settle for fourth.

5/10 from me cos that film was so overrated.

Mine is a nickname taken from my surname Harrison. It was given to me in primary school for no good reason as I dont like the sweets and dont look like the kid. Although now I probably get called Harrison more often than harribo.

EDIT-Gotta love Joe Pasquale and red_shift your from Barnsley so dont pretend to be intelligent(even though I am probably classed as from Barnsley cos I was born there live a few miles from Penistone and go to school at Penistone but my address says Sheffield and my family is from/in Sheffield and I go to Sheffield more than Barnsley so I really do try to hide my Barnsley roots as much as possible.)

RATM kick ass. someone should go back in time and take those bands to now because all these emo and indie bands are really pissing me off.

As for Hank Scorpio "Homer if you wanna kill somebody on your way out you'd be doin me a big favour" or something like that. Great episode great name.