NEurope
Katie

Rate the last film you saw

Wall-E

An unnervingly accurate representation of my ideal relationship.

One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest

An unnervingly accurate representation of my relationships.

1: Glad to see I wasn't the only one who hated Max Payne.

2: Since we're all naming our Kevin Smith highlights, I'm gonna have to be the dork and say Chasing Amy is my favourite.

3: So... wait, you actually paid to go and see My best friend's girl?

3: So... wait, you actually paid to go and see My best friend's girl?

Cheap Tuesday innit.

Theres a group of us at work who do a "Cunt Club" (c ya next Tuesday) cos' we meet on Tuesday. Anyway....we were undecided on what to do so Cinema'd it and apparently it was my decision to see it,...even though I said "I don't care. Whatever" but yeah.

Next week is Bowling. My friends are gonna get schooled.*

*Or not.

Not really.

Max Payne. Quarantine (which I was reluctant to see due to having seen Rec and it looking to be identical but with worse acting)

Honestly, it wasn't that bad. Its funny. It made us ALL laugh a fair amount, and Spenno and Molly will come on and say they didn't but they are lieing little fucks. Don't listen to their lies.

Not really.

Max Payne. Quarantine (which I was reluctant to see due to having seen Rec and it looking to be identical but with worse acting)

Honestly, it wasn't that bad. Its funny. It made us ALL laugh a fair amount, and Spenno and Molly will come on and say they didn't but they are lieing little fucks. Don't listen to their lies.

Ahh, well... I'll accept that. : peace:

"Cunt Club" (c ya next Tuesday) cos' we meet on Tuesday.

Um, no. Just, no. lol

Broken record ReZ! It was that bad. I don't care if I laughed here and there. Doesn't make it a good film.

Broken record ReZ! It was that bad. I don't care if I laughed here and there. Doesn't make it a good film.

I approve of this "molly" person.

Broken record back atcha, I didn't say it was good, I said it wasnt bad, and certainly not the worst film ever. yo.

I approve of this "molly" person.

Shes a great lass....

.....Just a liar sometimes is all. I jest, I jest.

There Will be Blood.

Nice Blu Ray transfer. Great movie. Loved the character. One of my favourite movies now.

There Will be Blood.

Nice Blu Ray transfer. Great movie. Loved the character. One of my favourite movies now.

You "choze" correctly.

Do you mind using spoilers?

Some of us actually haven't seen it, you selfish shellfish.

I saw the end of the film twice before actually seeing the whole thing, so I'm over it, and you.

True Lies

A truely great movie starring Arnie. Awesome story to it and a great cast as well. Best line from the movie "Your Fired".

9.5/10

I saw the end of the film twice before actually seeing the whole thing, so I'm over it, and you.

Well I had been spoiler'd twice when I posted, that day...I also found out Eva Peron dies at the end of Evita.

*is aware of the irony*

Although it raises a point; is Citizen Kane even worth watching if you know the ending?

Although it raises a point; is Citizen Kane even worth watching if you know the ending?

I've seen it 5 times... and I like it more each time I see it. So I guess knowing the ending doesn't harm it even one bit. But then again, Citizen Kane is unanimously considered the best movie ever made for a reason...

Speaking of Citizen Kane (must see it) I knew the spoiler before I knew what movie it was in.

"Thankfully" someone put it into context for me recently...

Citizen Kane is unanimously considered the best movie ever made for a reason...

Yes, because I'm in it and I get my kit off.

I saw Alien 3 before Aliens, and I still watched Aliens with a sense of wonder. After that, I could only watch Alien 3 with a sense of bewilderment and disgust.

I saw Alien 3 before Aliens, and I still watched Aliens with a sense of wonder. After that, I could only watch Alien 3 with a sense of bewilderment and disgust.

Get out you beast!

Alien 3 (the workprint at least) was fantastic.

Citizen Kane is unanimously considered the best movie ever made for a reason...

is it though? my vote goes for con air so the vote aint unanomous.

I watched that a few nights ago. It really is a genius film. Colm Meaney has some quality expressions.

I watched that a few nights ago. It really is a genius film. Colm Meaney has some quality expressions.

i bought the blu ray. i was happiest ive been in ages buying it.

nic cage, running in slow motion, with a mullet. perfect.

I meant the critical opinion. My vote doesn't go for CK either.

I meant the critical opinion. My vote doesn't go for CK either.

id still dispute it being unanamouse, i did once watch a 100 greatest movies that was won by star wars. titanic got 2nd.

that said, most decent charts have kane very high indeed.

still feel sick about titanic getting number 2. the film was a pile of number 2.

id still dispute it being unanamouse, i did once watch a 100 greatest movies that was won by star wars. titanic got 2nd.

that said, most decent charts have kane very high indeed.

still feel sick about titanic getting number 2. the film was a pile of number 2.

I guarantee you that wasn't a critical poll. Critical polls have only ever had two number 1 movies for the past 30 years... Battleship Potemkin and CK. Always.

In fact, it couldn't have been, with Star Wars being no1... and critics aren't that fond of titanic, so...