NEurope
Katie

Rate the last film you saw

I've loved it equally the six times I've seen it.

Yeah, its still good, it just a little sluggish once you've already appreciated the world its set in and everything. The first ten minutes or so for example. I already know about Earth and the rubbish and Wall-E being the last robot etc. The curiosity about EVE is lost too when you know what shes doing on Earth. Alot of time is spent creating these emotions but its wasted second time around i felt.

I just like all the interactions and that. Its like at work theres a trailer for the film which I must see about five times an hour but the exchange of:

Waahhhlee

MO!

Still amuses me. Just because of the determination of the way Mo says his name.

Four Christmases 7/10

Mildly funny comedy. I'd say its average, has a few laugh out loud moments, but rushed ending me thinks..

Gets a bonus point for the seemingly inexplainable cameo by Steve Wiebe of King of Kongs fame!

My Best Friend's Girl: One of the worse films I've ever seen in my life, other than the countdown bits it was dire.

I just like all the interactions and that. Its like at work theres a trailer for the film which I must see about five times an hour but the exchange of:

Waahhhlee

MO!

Still amuses me. Just because of the determination of the way Mo says his name.

I've seen it three times and loved it every time. Just still makes me laugh or smile so very often with the interactions between the robots. And just randomly screaming WAAAAAAALLL-EEEEEEE or EEEEEEVVVVVEEEEAAAAA is fun. =P

I've seen it three times and loved it every time. Just still makes me laugh or smile so very often with the interactions between the robots. And just randomly screaming WAAAAAAALLL-EEEEEEE or EEEEEEVVVVVEEEEAAAAA is fun. =P

Hahahahaaha.

I still do EEEEEVEEEE-AAAA around the house. In honour of a certain someone. Forgotten her name, though.

I think I might be dead inside, I didn't love wall E, for me it was not funny enough and too romantic. (I need to watch the lion king and check I still cry when mufasa dies, otherwise I officially have a black heart).

I think I might be dead inside, I didn't love wall E, for me it was not funny enough and too romantic. (I need to watch the lion king and check I still cry when mufasa dies, otherwise I officially have a black heart).

La La La La LA

Sorry, just hiding that message before Ine gets here.

Seriously, though. Whaaat? No Love For Wall-E?!

EEEEVEEE-AAAAAA!

If you don't I will force a onion up your nose :)

La La La La LA

Sorry, just hiding that message before Ine gets here.

Seriously, though. Whaaat? No Love For Wall-E?!

EEEEVEEE-AAAAAA!

The way he says 'Eeevaaaaa' is cute, I'll give you that, but it's not enough. I dunno, I just found the romance a bit sickening, maybe I'm too cynical. I'll watch it again with an open mind (for Ine!!).

If you don't I will force a onion up your nose :)

lol, that seems fair. I had tears in my eyes watching spooks earlier so I think it's a safe assumption I still would for Mufasa.

Do you mind using spoilers?

Some of us actually haven't seen it, you selfish shellfish.

I loved it where the Enterprise beams up Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet at the end of Titanic, therefore saving them both.

I feel that. Now I know something gets deactivated.

I love Wall-E dont get me wrong! I was just saying its not as good once you've seen it once. Still great, but not the 10/10 it was first time.

The way he says 'Eeevaaaaa' is cute, I'll give you that, but it's not enough. I dunno, I just found the romance a bit sickening, maybe I'm too cynical. I'll watch it again with an open mind (for Ine!!).

lol, that seems fair. I had tears in my eyes watching spooks earlier so I think it's a safe assumption I still would for Mufasa.

You just hate anything with a happy ending. Literally like pukes up or falls asleep when happy scenes occur in films.

Although that music in My Best Friends Girl was a bit....yeah. Well it was very painful, Lol. But yeah you do have no heart, I've decided.

Anyway speak of the devil (film)

My Best Friends Girl

Don't see why my chums hated it so much. It was funny. Its obviously not gonna be a masterpiece, but yeah. Entertaining. 6.9/10

Four Christmas'(sp?)

I'm pretty tolerant of bad films, I love Vince Vaughn and I like Christmas films. Hmmm. Didn't save this to be fair. Theres a few funny bits, and it certainly gets better towards the end, it almost gets more serious and has some nice moments (so Molly, you'd hate it)

Lol @ main character taking a pregnancy test, then in a scene 5 minutes later receiving a drop kick to the stomach from a child. Thought that was quite dodgy

4.5/10

Sorry.

Although to be fair the film came out in June...

But spoilers would have been allowed July-October, must we now do it again?

Really, you should be ashamed at yourself for having not seen it already anyway :p

You just hate anything with a happy ending. Literally like pukes up or falls asleep when happy scenes occur in films.

Not true! I love ''It's a wonderful life'' and most films with a happy ending. I just don't like unnecessary 'ickyness'. Oh and I don't 'literally throw up' lol. :)

But spoilers would have been allowed July-October, must we now do it again?

Really, you should be ashamed at yourself for having not seen it already anyway :p

Yeah thats true actually. Idiotic for missing it at the cinema.

Not true! I love ''It's a wonderful life'' and most films with a happy ending. I just don't like uneccesary 'ickyness'. Oh and I don't 'literally throw up' lol. :)

Fine...."do the motion of throwing up" Lol.

Fine...."do the motion of throwing up" Lol.

True haha, in my best friends girl, one of the worst films ever.

Honestly, it really wasn't that bad. I mean....just...seriously. You all fucking laughed. All of you.