Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Rate the Above Poster's Avatar and Signature

Smalldude76

Guest Stefkov

I do like that one marhmellow. I must agree that the text is abit hard to read, doesnt fit in well with the rest of it. That picture is teh awesomeness though.

8/10

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very retro :P

It's very well made. Like it.

8/10

and I must say: Cube your Sig is absolutely awesome. I stare at it for a moment everytime a come across one of your posts.

10/10 -1 because you removed the Enterprise (but it was the wrong Enterprise anyways :D)

Cube: 10/10 - Very nice sig, and definitely better without the Enterprise. :p I like how there's lots going on in it, but it doesn't seem at all overcrowded. Nice and colourful, too.

TakeoMiyazaki: 5/10 - Just a bit plain and simple, really. Needs more colour and a better background. Plus it reminds me that I didn't really like Super Mario Sunshine. ;)

can i rate a few?

zell:big impromant over the glass one. 8/10.this might sound silly but who is that guy?lolFont is awsome as always

villian:congrats on new sig that is far better than your other one.8/10

triforce:brilliant seeing you create your own stuff.easier than you thought id bet:D.Good sig but iv seen other better ones from you 7/10

cube:massive improvement from the last time.That samus ship sure is awesome.I used it too. 9/10

I know i really must change

Looks pretty badass. None of us can wait for the Wii. I give you 9/10.

can i rate a few?

triforce:brilliant seeing you create your own stuff.easier than you thought id bet:D.Good sig but iv seen other better ones from you 7/10

I know i really must change

And thanks to you too :D Yeh its pretty easy once you get the hang of it. I'm still learning new things though :hehe:

Oh and your metroid one I :love: 8/10

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!