NEurope
Smalldude76

Rate the Above Poster's Avatar and Signature

Nice sig! Cool Font cool background but it's missing something or something :D 8/10 though! New sig from Fresh!

I don't know who it's meant to be.......

But I like the icy effect, and also the Freshness!

7/10

Awesome sig! Love the colors and little shadowy things in the back the round edges really amke it look nice... Not sure why your name is spelled wrong though... 8/10 Because it seems weird with your name spelled wrong.

Awesome avatar has a little guy that matches your name and it's just all around cool. But I think it would look better if you made the black match the background. 8/10 I made one that matches the background and might look better. It doesn't matter to me if you use it, but I have nothing else to do.:p

A signature of one of the worst games I have ever played. Some good effects and stuff save it from getting horribly low.

4/10

Awesome avatar has a little guy that matches your name and it's just all around cool. But I think it would look better if you made the black match the background. 8/10 I made one that matches the background and might look better. It doesn't matter to me if you use it, but I have nothing else to do.:p

thats not going to work unfortunatly it will leave a white line. the best way to do it is to make it transparent unsing gimp or whatever else you have

When I did it for my previous avatar it looked perfect. No lines.

^Magicbuttons 5/10 not a fan of the person and especially of the colors but because it's a circle and not a square you score points.

^Emasher 6/10 reminds me of medicine (The Shape) The "glossy" effects are alright but could be improved immensly.

Don't really watch anything that she is in. But could do with a better font, thick border. Looks abit rushed....

6/10 (sorry :P)

Its nice, but a bit too much like a postcard...seven.

LOVE IT!!!

the nice border and the sheer crazy eyes!!!

9/10 :D

sorta....creepy...lookin, like he's planning something. Not liking the whole white background either. 6/10

10/10

Scrubs is amazing, the quote is amazing. Love the style of it, unique in that it's not the typical rectangular signature, and the way the colouring is done is sublime. You're amazing at signature creating.

I love this sig. Like i said previously it makes me feel all summery!

Can't remember what I sai last time, so hmmm 8?

Edit: And any suggestions for what I could with min, keeping the same idea, like triforce suggested

That's a pretty good avatar, I don't hate Liverpool, and if that's you, then I also don't hate you. 8/10.