N-Europe

Nintendo Switch Online + Expansion Pack: N64 & SEGA Mega Drive (& GBA!!)

Julius

2 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

Interesting choice. It's been a while since we played that.

You looking to start a fresh file or what?

It'll be a fresh file for me. Also never played it before.

Obviously we don't have to play that it if it's a pain to setup or anything.

9 minutes ago, Ike said:

It'll be a fresh file for me. Also never played it before.

Obviously we don't have to play that it if it's a pain to setup or anything.

Nah, it's fine. Like I said, we haven't played it in a while. I fancy totally not accidentally killing @BowserBasher by accident.

Just be aware, that the game is quite ambitious with it's multiplayer. So it can lag at times. It's not too bad, but it's a thing.

14 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

Nah, it's fine. Like I said, we haven't played it in a while. I fancy totally not accidentally killing @BowserBasher by accident.

Just be aware, that the game is quite ambitious with it's multiplayer. So it can lag at times. It's not too bad, but it's a thing.

Well I know what my plan tonight involves. Totally not killing Glen by accident lol

Ah OK, I only just got back so I might not be in for Kirby and the Amazing Mirror, also I remember playing it the first time and the lag did kind of break the gameplay for me, I felt like I wasn't in control of Kirby for most of the game.

I was glad to have played it at least once but, I'll probably leave you to it, which means there's potentially a free space for someone else to play, so I thought I'd at least mention now. :peace:

Have fun, try not to kill each other too much. ;)

Edited by S.C.G

Yeah, I probably should've mentioned that if you're sticking with another person and you run out of lives, you're better off just eating the Game Over and letting the other person call you and warp you there. That way you get three lives again, and the other person only has to use up battery.

Still, decent progress, found one of the health upgrades and got most of the big switches as well! Not sure how @BowserBasher managed to get an outer edge one without first getting the inner one, but just means that he got two at once.