N-Europe

The official 24 thread (mark spoilers please thank you)

Fierce_LiNk

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've played the demo and I'll definately be getting the game when it hits these shores. It's about time we scored a 24 thread, so mad props to the forces behind it. Let's try to mark spoilers clearly for anyone alien to the world of CTU LA.

And yes, watch the series in order please. It's so much more enjoyable to see old favourites return after you've been through previous seasons with them. I'll also add that they're far nicer when they're sitting on your shelf than a folder on your hard drive, pirates.

Sooo... the game is out *cough* any one tryed it?

I went to the World Exclusive Preview of it at EIEF in August (where I also played Twilight Princess), they didn't actually let us play the game. Hands were still going through walls and things, but they assured us it would n't be like that in the final version. It looks pretty good though (story wise), it's set between series 2 and 3, it's been written by the script writers of 24. They have voice acting in it by all the main characters. Chris Moyles is in it too, we got to see how they made his body in it :heh:

Loved the forst season , loved the 2nd even more. Got hooked to season three after trying to watch it the second time.

On the fourth season something went wrong... There's no hot women in the show anymore :( In the first three there was Kim, Michelle and even Nina myers is better looking than anyone in the 4th season.

Also something funny that I did notice in season three: Michelle's front seems to have developed since season 2 :) And also in the 4th season it shows that chloe has lost some weight.

Although I have a feeling that Michelle's going to be some episodes of season 4. Don't tell me! I just only saw episode 17-18pm.

Oh damn... now I sound like a complete perv :P.

But all in all it's a great show seeing as 90% of tv shows seems to be some stupid reality tv. I'm

fed up with reality shows...

I would strongly reccommend you to watch the seasons in order, ESPECIALLY with season 5. The first couple of episodes are very "influential" in terms of plot lines and characters and it would be a shame if it were the first season you started with.

Just watched the 7th episode of 24 season 5 from the US....I feel that it aint as good as previous seasons but its still good to watch. BTW, season 2 is probably the best IMO.

I'd say the first was the best just because it was all new and fresh. Then the fourth>third>second. Maybe even the fourth was better than the first, I'm not sure now I think about it. Everything annoying about other the other series (mainly Kim) is taken out for the fourth. I've not watched any of the fifth as I like getting the boxsets and having mammoth viewing sessions so please be good with the spoiler tags in this thread. I don't know how you can wait for a week at the end of an episode, it would kill me.

Don't know the exact figure, but on a recent TV interview I saw he needed a little step so he could sit in the chair. (Think it was on the Letterman show).

Of course I am just posting this mostly to wind up the folks that like 24.

If I had watched it more from the start I'm sure I'd be into it too.

I have seen season 1-4. I haven't seen all the episodes in season 2 but I know what has happened. I think I'll start downloading season 5 some day.

Tony Almeida is a real tough guy. His voice is so great. He kicks Jack's wide ass and takes his name!

Did any one see the camera man i the first season? that realy made me laugh. It was supposed to be an abandoned house of somekind.. but then a camera man came in the shot :P

Haha yeah, that made me chuckle.

I have seen season 1-4. I haven't seen all the episodes in season 2 but I know what has happened. I think I'll start downloading season 5 some day.

Tony Almeida is a real tough guy. His voice is so great. He kicks Jack's wide ass and takes his name!

See, i think Tony one cool guy aswell. Mike and Guy disagree.

On another note. I bought Season 2. 20 notes at Asda.

Tony Almeida gets constantly owned in 24 throughout his appearances each season. Mike and I honestly believe it's some kind of in-joke to reward the fans. I'd go through each of his own moments, but that would be spoiling it for everyone.

I guess for someone with only one facial expression, the distrusting glare, Tony isn't bad. Definately up there with Palmer and Bauer.

I think I'm convinced, I'll get Season 2 sometime too then. Thats the TELL ME WHERE THE BOMB IS!!1!!!1! one right?
Yes, yes it is.

I like Tony, it's just funny (and hard to take him seriously) when he gets consistently screwed over in every series. Arrested? Check. Alcoholic? Check. Broken leg? Check.

Jack is the only guy that me or Mike would ever sleep with, and maybe Tony

(I can't remember what it was exactly, but that's close enough)

Anyway, Tony is awesome.

2 hours to go in Series 4....

My brother and I just watched the last 8 hours of series 1. I wanted him to see the ending before i go back to Uni tomorrow. I can't believe how addictive the show is, and i really can't believe my brother is now hooked on it.

All in all, series 1 was awesome. Can't wait to get my grubby mits on series 2. :)