Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Among Us (PC, Mobile)

drahkon

Fun games, thanks for playing all!

I can definitely see the appeal in it. It's easy to learn and there's not much skill needed to play it. I was surprised that there is stuff to do like the task minigames, which keeps it interesting when you are not arguing in the meetings.

I can't see this being fun with random people though. Voice chat also feels like a must, as tone and hesitation and stuff like that is a big part of picking out potential impostors.

I played it on mobile (spend the 2 euros for the no ads version), and it works surprisingly well. Touch controls are good, and great to see you can easily cross-play with PC. And shout-out to Discord, I was running the Discord voice chat on my phone as well and it worked perfect. I even had a little Discord bubble in the side of my screen while playing showing who was talking at the moment.

• Like 1

Played a few random games online - agree its probs better with the discord chat but had some fairly acceptable games - just a bit difficult to chat and sometimes end up very quick finishes. Helpling me learn/practise tasks and ship layout tho - also getting used to a few people's classic mafia tactics :p

• 3 weeks later...

Hmmm. I have had a slight issue come up so may not make this tonight; also didnt think about time/clock changes and what zones have and havent moved etc. I'll try and figure out making it work but I'm dependant on a ride to carry some stuff(and myself) back home and it's likely gonna be around all that time I think -.-

1 hour ago, Jonnas said:

How many are we? Could it help to get a sign-up list going, like in the mafia games of old? Just to keep track of how many we have.

Aye I'm only just in now myself - dunno who is or isn't here? Think I'm busy weds night but otherwise shall we get a plan going?

Next Among Us(date/time tbc):

@Rummy

@Jonnas

@Mr-Paul

@LazyBoy

@Zell

@Vileplume2000

@Nicktendo?

@Sheikah?