N-Europe

Erm Luna Lovegood actress pic

CompSci

She dosen´t look like she´s mad. She has a more devious kinda look but not of a mad person

exactly, weird due to the fact that, i seen some pictures of the auditions that were held and they were plenty of mad looking girls there, that would of been perfect for the role,

P.s did any one here that radcliff gonar get £14 million for OotP, i mean WTF £14 million for that rat arse, while other more talented actors get pittens compared to that

who's betting that he will become the 21st centuary Mark Hamil or gary coleman?,

I always imagined Luna to have dark brown hair.

P.s did any one here that radcliff gonar get £14 million for OotP, i mean WTF £14 million for that rat arse, while other more talented actors get pittens compared to that

STFU! This "I hate radcliffe campaign" is so boring it's unreal.

Yeah. But other, more talented actors aren't involved in supremely lucrative movie franchises...

Good choice. And I'm sure she will look a little mad when wearing what Luna usually wears. Anyway I never imagined her to look mad in the first place but more of a person with an odd personailty, hope she can pull it off. I did imagine Luna to have brown hair though.

I imagined her with brown hair too, but looking at her, she seems to be quite suited to the role. I wasn't a huge fan of Luna in the books though, to be honest, apart from her kinda sweet relationship with Neville.

By the way, if you go to http://www.mugglenet.com you can see who's been cast for Kingsley Shacklebot, Umbridge, Tonks and Bellatrix. They don't look too bad, although I hope they make Umbridge look more toad-like than she does in that picture of her.