Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Friend Codes, Fruit, Trading and Photo Thread For Animal Crossing

Hero-of-Time

24 minutes ago, Helmsly said:

I’ve got blue phone box if you want it. 

Oh yes please. Do you want Nooks miles tickets or I can do a yellow phone box? 

@Sméagol thanks I'll send you a yellow one tomorrow.

@BowserBasher I'd still like a red please. Or two... Same trade offers?

Keep the phone boxes coming! They're not all for my town :bouncy:

Edited by Katie
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

All those island specific coloured items had me thinking. Maybe we can organize some sort of  weekly trade event where we pick one of those items and everyone mentions their colour scheme. One person then plays host of the week and everybody visits for a massive tradapalooza. Host get the benefits of flowers getting watered or something? 
Good idea, bad idea, better idea?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, markderoos said:

All those island specific coloured items had me thinking. Maybe we can organize some sort of  weekly trade event where we pick one of those items and everyone mentions their colour scheme. One person then plays host of the week and everybody visits for a massive tradapalooza. Host get the benefits of flowers getting watered or something? 

It's a good idea but you probably should have thought of it 3 months ago :heh:

• Haha 2
  • Weird 1

10 hours ago, markderoos said:

Yea I guess it depends how much everyone already has but we could all meet on an island and bring items for cataloguing. 

With Nook miles items it's probably easier to do it on here because you have to order in advance anyway!

Yeah, I've got the mechanics behind the wedding photos figured out.

As I suspected, they only care about some of the wedding theme stuff actually being in the room. So you can take some real liberties with the photos.

Edited by Glen-i