N-Europe

Friend Codes, Fruit, Trading and Photo Thread For Animal Crossing

Hero-of-Time

5 hours ago, Ronnie said:

Nothing! I still owe you plenty. 

Though I wouldn't say no to a dug up blue hyacinth if you can spare any

I can order two of them to you now and the third you can pick up whenever. Only a green chair in my store left + fragrance sticks + book stands

You're welcome to a couple of my blue hyacinths, I've got plenty! I can bring them round tomorrow if you like.

1 hour ago, Katie said:

You're welcome to a couple of my blue hyacinths, I've got plenty! I can bring them round tomorrow if you like.

That would be amazing thank you. Been trying to grow some for ages and having no luck. Let me know if you're looking for anything 

13 minutes ago, Aneres11 said:

Does anyone have any garbage bags that they can spare, or order for me? I’m not sure if they’re a shop item or a DIY recipe but would love a couple if possible? @Sméagol I know you have a fair few on your island... :kiss:

I'll see if I can craft one

Edit: If you can send me a boot, I'll craft one for ya :)

Edited by drahkon

10 hours ago, Ronnie said:

That would be amazing thank you. Been trying to grow some for ages and having no luck. Let me know if you're looking for anything 

No worries just let me know when you're free, I'm on now for a while. 

2 hours ago, Aneres11 said:

Does anyone have any garbage bags that they can spare, or order for me? I’m not sure if they’re a shop item or a DIY recipe but would love a couple if possible? @Sméagol I know you have a fair few on your island... :kiss:

Should have asked earlier, I sold most of them by now, you could have had them. Think I can still spare 1 or 2 if you still need more after Drahkon gets you one.

• Like 1