Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Friend Codes, Fruit, Trading and Photo Thread For Animal Crossing

Hero-of-Time

GJpr7hs.jpg

I've lazily thrown together most of my duplicate items. I'll open up my island sometime in the evening so everyone wanting to get some freebies is welcome to visit :)
There won't be any rare or amazing items to find but I decided to let you ladies and gents have a look before I sell them to the Nooks or throw them away.

I'll make another post once my island is open :peace:

• Like 5

2 hours ago, drahkon said:

GJpr7hs.jpg

I've lazily thrown together most of my duplicate items. I'll open up my island sometime in the evening so everyone wanting to get some freebies is welcome to visit :)
There won't be any rare or amazing items to find but I decided to let you ladies and gents have a look before I sell them to the Nooks or throw them away.

I'll make another post once my island is open :peace:

Oooo, I would love that climbing wall! Even if I just manage to catalog it so I can order my own :D

Ok, well this doesn't work.

Can't pick up anything while people are visiting. URGH, why is this game so stupid sometimes :(
Guess I'll just have to drop all the stuff instead of placing them...

Gonna close for now and reopen later with all the stuff just on the floor :p

Edited by drahkon

37 minutes ago, Aneres11 said:

You diamond. I’ll forgive you giving my character corona for this! Let me know when you open again! 

Gates are open.

Not sure for how long, and not sure how much I'll actually be there as I'm playing Monster Hunter but everyone feel to drop by and check this out:

gNia3LA.jpg

Again: Don't expect any rare or amazing items. Mostly things I bought from the Nooks.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, BowserBasher said:

also Tasha is moving out today, didn’t really wanna let her go but I’d like to see more of the islanders. So if anyone wants to entice her to your island let me know. I can have gates open this evening. 

A shame I don't have an empty spot, I would have liked her. She was my favourite on your island.

Edit: I'm very sorry @Eddage, I forgot to actually put aside your requested recipes, and I my island just got ransacked when I opened the gate! I don't have them anymore.

Edited by Sméagol

47 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

Gate's open.

Dodo: 0F2KX
Celeste available
And it's Ellie's birthday

Only just seen your post and I think you've closed up now. I've sent you the log extra-long sofa DIY by mail :)

11 minutes ago, Eddage said:

Only just seen your post and I think you've closed up now. I've sent you the log extra-long sofa DIY by mail :)

Not sure if you've seen the post above, but I forgot to put aside your recipes, and they're gone now.. Gate is open normally, so you're welcome to visit. If there's anything else I can get you, let me know.

I have a fair few DIY recipes to give away. Everyone feel free to claim up to 2 per day and I'll send them you:

Peach dress
Rocking horse
Pansy table
Basket pack x2
Log bed
Wooden mini table
Pear rug
Natural garden table
Shell table
Bamboo doll
Sandy-beach flooring x2
Leaf umbrella
Key holder
Wooden chair
Timber doorplate
Iron garden table

Bunny Day vanity
Bunny Day flooring
Bunny Day fence
Bunny Day glowy garland x3
Bunny Day table
Bunny Day festive balloons
Bunny Day merry balloons
Bunny Day wardrobe
Bunny Day wreath
Items sent out and list updated. No need to send anything in return. :)

58 minutes ago, Aneres11 said:

Reneigh is making an iron worktable for anyone interested. I can open up. 

Yes please that'd be great if you're still around but don't go to any trouble otherwise.

@Sméagol is tomorrow ok to come by? I'm not too fussed re: Ellie's birthday