N-Europe

'the sun' revolution article

oxygenuk

The sun here have printed a better review than anything the UK gadget based magazines like T3 and stuff have said all year about Nintendo.

They just don't get the DS because it isn't as pretty as the PSP, good to see the sun having an open mind, they're a really working class paper and they basically have influence on a mass of people who will be able to afford the revolution but not the others.

yea most the sun readers are mainly teens aka chavs but if we get lots of teen interest on the revo we'll get loads of interest. !

Your ignorance blinds you.

I'm far from a chav, and I read the Sun. Whats wrong with reading a bit of tabloiud rubbish, not everyone wants to read intellictual articles. I just like to read short to the point articles, and see a pair of boobs on page 3.

You are wrong about most of the sun readers are just teens and/or chavs...i get the train to work everyday and the majority of people either read the sun or the metro (free paper)

at 6am in the morning there are no teens or chavs on that train believe me. The sun is Britains best selling newspaper which means a lot of people buy it from all walks of life.

Ohh O.K. I think I understand now. In Germany we call people like them a

fish-head(direct translation). Kiddys that think they are very important and very gangsta! There for they wear fake-gold-rings and are not even worth a laugh.

And those are reading the sun?? In germany similar kids read nothing.