NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
oxygenuk

'the sun' revolution article

Sorry am I reading this right?

A positive article on Nintendo from a British newspaper. Well thats a first. Nince list of games he's got down there aswell.

Sorry am I reading this right?

A positive article on Nintendo from a British newspaper. Well thats a first. Nince list of games he's got down there aswell.

Not only that, but THE SUN!!!....AKA Chavs and Pervs united!!

lol...

yea most the sun readers are mainly teens aka chavs but if we get lots of teen interest on the revo we'll get loads of interest.

like that ubi-soft guy said on ign, nintendo is back in the race baby :D !

Wow, that totally blew my theory about the sun right out the water and out on the bloody moon.

Atleast its showing you've got a good variety in the console wars, instead of 'Teh PS3 fricken 0wns, it cooks le pasta'

The top 10 games is a load of rubbish...half of them arn't even out.

This series of articles is concerned with '2006'. Y'know, this year.

The sun here have printed a better review than anything the UK gadget based magazines like T3 and stuff have said all year about Nintendo.

They just don't get the DS because it isn't as pretty as the PSP, good to see the sun having an open mind, they're a really working class paper and they basically have influence on a mass of people who will be able to afford the revolution but not the others.

Blimey, there is only one conclusion I can draw from this, Hell is now an ice rink and the apocalypse is speeding towards us.

lol the sword and shield attachment wouldnt be needed if it was real anyway

all u need to do is imagine them things attached and swing the controller around and it wont be any diffrent to if you had the sword attachment or not

I feel the quote marks in the thread's title should be around the word "article".

Anyway, shocking but good I suppose.

Ha that attachment is great i couldnt help but laugh,hopefully if the sun is writting this other news papers will,slim chance, but still surprising the sun wrote it

yea most the sun readers are mainly teens aka chavs but if we get lots of teen interest on the revo we'll get loads of interest. !

Your ignorance blinds you.

I'm far from a chav, and I read the Sun. Whats wrong with reading a bit of tabloiud rubbish, not everyone wants to read intellictual articles. I just like to read short to the point articles, and see a pair of boobs on page 3.

You are wrong about most of the sun readers are just teens and/or chavs...i get the train to work everyday and the majority of people either read the sun or the metro (free paper)

at 6am in the morning there are no teens or chavs on that train believe me. The sun is Britains best selling newspaper which means a lot of people buy it from all walks of life.

people say the sun is small minded, but has just been open minded,

and they wer complaining at the small minded'ness,

when theyre stating only chavs read the sun?

hmmm?

Ohh O.K. I think I understand now. In Germany we call people like them a

fish-head(direct translation). Kiddys that think they are very important and very gangsta! There for they wear fake-gold-rings and are not even worth a laugh.

And those are reading the sun?? In germany similar kids read nothing.

Sign in to follow this