NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Pokémon Go! (Android/iOS)

So, I've been collating all the moves the Pokémon can have and am only missing about 2 dozen for various Pokémon.

Venusaur

Charmeleon

Raichu

Clefable

Wigglytuff

Gloom

Vileplume

Dugtrio

Persian

Primeape

Abra

Machoke

Machamp

Graveler

Golem

Magneton

Grimer

Muk

Electrode

Exeggcute

Tangela

Kangaskhan

Omanyte

Kabutops

Dratini

Dragonair

If any of you can help fill in the gaps, it'd be appreciated.

List of what I have is here http://www.serebii.net/pokemongo/pokemon.shtml & http://www.serebii.net/pokemongo/moves.shtml

So, I've been collating all the moves the Pokémon can have and am only missing about 2 dozen for various Pokémon.

Venusaur

Charmeleon

Raichu

Clefable

Wigglytuff

Gloom

Vileplume

Dugtrio

Persian

Primeape

Abra

Machoke

Machamp

Graveler

Golem

Magneton

Grimer

Muk

Electrode

Exeggcute

Tangela

Kangaskhan

Omanyte

Kabutops

Dratini

Dragonair

List of what I have is here http://www.serebii.net/pokemongo/pokemon.shtml & http://www.serebii.net/pokemongo/moves.shtml

Looks like I may be even more limited with what I can do with the game from now on, I only have 8 Pokeballs left.

Looks like I may be even more limited with what I can do with the game from now on, I only have 8 Pokeballs left.

You know you get them by spinning pokéstops, right?

I got a Charmander in my first egg! Luckily I chose Squirtle as my starter :D

Omanyte can do mud shot as a quick attack:

Screenshot_2016_07_13_18_25_41.png

Unfortunately my Dratini has the moves already listed.

I chose to use my only incubator on a 10km egg, I'm full of eggs and the GPS seems to drop off quickly if I lock my phone. Might be in for a long slog ^_^

Did come across a few lures that had been left when I popped to Oxford Street on my lunch break though. Caught a Jynx and finally got to level 5.

I'm now levle 6 and have caught some more 'mon. I caught a Jynx out today in town along with a load of other pokemon (nothing special though) and also got an egg which has nearly hatched.

Went to my local gym and it was in the game as a gym, and I managed to beat the pokemon and take control of it, then a few hours later someone took over me.

All in all a good day, and this shit is getting more and more addictive. So many people at work on it on lunch, and even round town today it was obvious what people (and I) were doing!

Good stuff. :D

You know you get them by spinning pokéstops, right?

Yes. A 7ish minute walk for 0-4 pokeballs.

Yep. Just got me a Charmander laying in bed. Only thing so far is it seems to hang on the catching Pokemon animation. I catch it in the pokeball and it then seems to not do much. I can close the app and go back in and it shows I caught them Though.

Yep. Just got me a Charmander laying in bed. Only thing so far is it seems to hang on the catching Pokemon animation. I catch it in the pokeball and it then seems to not do much. I can close the app and go back in and it shows I caught them Though.

That happens waaaaayyyy too often for me. Except I usually end up getting robbed out of my catch :(

That happens waaaaayyyy too often for me. Except I usually end up getting robbed out of my catch :(

It pissed me off yesterday and cost me so many Pokémon.

Not spending money or buying/using items until the servers are sorted

Just downloaded it and caught a Squirtle in work... will have a little wander on lunch.

Myself and a couple of others at work went and downloaded the game. There were 6 of us, including my boss, who went for a wander during lunch. We were all running about the place looking for Pokemon, throwing pokeballs and generally having a laugh. Good times. :D

Have you updated the app? It seems to keep them on the new version.

Have you updated the app? It seems to keep them on the new version.

I have, but it seems to make no difference to me...

Just saw a news report about the NSPCC complaining that Pokemon Go is dangerous and children could potentially be lured into traps. Reminds me of the entirely misplaced fears there was over Pictochat when the DS launched.

Also the woman from the NSPCC thought the plural of Pokemon was Pokemons, so they clearly haven't done their research

And not to make light but "lured into traps"? What is this, a Warner Bros. cartoon?

Just saw a news report about the NSPCC complaining that Pokemon Go is dangerous and children could potentially be lured into traps. Reminds me of the entirely misplaced fears there was over Pictochat when the DS launched.

Also the woman from the NSPCC thought the plural of Pokemon was Pokemons, so they clearly haven't done their research

There was also something on one of the morning chat shows. I caught a bit of it and they just seemed to use the "kids aren't safe" campaign on it. They did have one games guy giving his view and he did his best to quell all the NSPCC woman said. All she kept on about was how it'll lure kids into dark ally's.

Not many things made me want to punch the TV screen, but this got me damn close.

Hearing TV presenters and news interviewees talk about this is damn cringe-worthy and borderline depressing. There were these two people interviewed, and they said something along the lines of "We've never played a Pokemon game before, but this looked like so much fun. A lot of people have been saying it's the best Pokemon game ever and I can see why"

I actually feel insulted for Pokemon Black/White.

And not to make light but "lured into traps"? What is this, a Warner Bros. cartoon?

It was an odd way to phrase it but she has a point. People have tried to mug others using those lure points.

Then again, common sense will win over in the end. I hope... I mean, there's one bloke who got himself hurt because he was playing it while Skateboarding. So who knows?

Oh, and let's not gloss over the fact that this place had to do this.

oitUJgf.jpg

Just a little bit disrespectful.

Edited by Glen-i

The Pokemon Go craze has kicked off at my work with it being officially released in the UK now. :laughing: