N-Europe

Super Mario Maker Level IDs

Cube

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After a lot of hard work it's Just Keep On Duckin'! ACBD-0000-0018-5B3B

This one caused me a massive headache to recreate. Not just because its by far my most complex level, but also because there was one part that didn't seem to work the same way as in the media version - some flying dry bones that you needed to bounce off at a certain time didn't appear in the same place vertically as they had done, and I know I put them in exactly the same place! Maybe something related to the patch? I don't know. Didn't solve the problem, but worked around it at least!

I encountered a problem trying to find your latest course. I could not find your course through 'makers', I could only see your first two courses. I had to go to 'courses' and search it using its hexadecimal code. I went back and forth between 'courses' and 'makers', also refreshing the makers list several times did not help. Does the game have a cache problem?

Also, what's up with the incredibly ugly course preview images? Both the 'thumbnails' and the level-at-a-glance images are heavily compressed, flooded with compression artifacts. Upon seeing the atrocious thumbnails for the first time a few weeks ago in the review copy Miiverse community, I thought for sure this would be fixed by the time the game launches, but no. This just isn't up to Nintendo's usual visual standards.

8DEA-0000-0014-475A

It's rough (as are all my levels) but has a few stars so I guess it's not so terrible. 10/42 completed the course so far

easiest so far: FE7F-0000-0019-8890

hardest 6% success rate:F82C-0000-0015-293D (only one route.. when warp pipes are unlocked the level will be finished and a lot less evil)

Edited by Pestneb

I encountered a problem trying to find your latest course. I could not find your course through 'makers', I could only see your first two courses. I had to go to 'courses' and search it using its hexadecimal code. I went back and forth between 'courses' and 'makers', also refreshing the makers list several times did not help. Does the game have a cache problem?

You have to close the game and open it again to properly refresh.

Spent a lot of the day just playing other peoples courses but just decided to give creation a spin - enjoyed it more then I was expecting! Don't know if I'll make it a habit though.

Anyhow my second and first uploaded level - basic by name and basic by nature;

5DA4-0000-0022-829D

You must have JavaScript enabled on your device to view Miiverse posts that have been embedded in a website. View post in Miiverse

Unlike my other remade courses, this one is not an exact copy. I wanted to change things up a bit, so didn't look at the old version when I made it. Some elements I made easier, and there are a few completely new ways that winged Thwomps are used. The main thing I'm not happy about is that the Bowser fireballs that you have to dodge before you get to him make things more difficult than I'd really want them to be. Still, if you're up for a challenge, try 559f-0000-0027-475e

I just uploaded a new level called 'Sinking Skulls' that I'm pretty happy with :hehe:

3928-0000-0028-19EB

I think I played that last night. Will have to check.

Anyway, mine:

Finally got round to making a course. Tried to do one with a bit of challenge, but not in a douchey way.

CB52-0000-0026-030B

My first attempt. Basically, a friend had been doing a Mario marathon for StreetPass UK this past fortnight, and she struggled with a lot of things, specifically duck slides, Hammer Bros, swimming and running, so I made this level based on all those struggles.

E280-0000-002D-EE88

WVW69iYf76c-STnouU

It's called Run, duck, stop! Hammer Time!