N-Europe

The Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes

Serebii

Cheers for the games, that boss fight was so damn close! :o

I still can't make any of the outfits I want... :( It's like bloody Monster Hunter. :heh:

That Luis guy was doing me head in. He kept attacking the ghosts that aren't his colour.

Yeah, the boss fight was tense. Was very happy to have pulled it off though.

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last night was amazing, this gsme is brilliant. That puzzle, what was funny was that we nailed it the first time, then afterward it became a struggle. I sort of knew what to do, but couldn't get the timing, then when it wasn't working I was thinking maybe there is a different way of doing it :)

Im going out today but I'll be up for some more tonight.

@RedShell what materials are you after? It's best to do the extra challenge levels of you need the rarer stuff.
Nothing now: :D

You must have JavaScript enabled on your device to view Miiverse posts that have been embedded in a website. View post in Miiverse

:hehe:

Cheers for the tip though. :)

Annoyed that the Timeless Tunic is one of the outfits that's only obtainable through local multiplayer... :sad: Looks pretty cool.

Surprised there's no amiibo functionality too, the potential for humorous character based outfits is immense. ::shrug:

The last boss has been defeated and the credits have rolled. It took some doing mind, with only a single heart remaining in the final seconds of the fight. Very tense. We actually failed completely the first time but luckily the guys I was with wanted another crack at the final stage. Victory!

@Hero\-of\-Time doesn't have me on his friend list either...

Welp, better add each other then.

My friend code is on the left there.

I'll add yours and then open the room once it registers.

EDIT: I knew I added you already! It just told me that I already had you registered.

Have you not updated your friend code below your profile or something?

Edited by Glen-i