NEurope
Serebii

The Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes

Demo-codes are being distributed via mail in the US. Hopefully we are getting that over here as well.

I've just received three demo codes. Obviously, I don't need them, so does anyone want them?

I've just received three demo codes. Obviously, I don't need them, so does anyone want them?

Could you give me two?

My cousin and I would like some.

Never mind, @Dcubed got some codes

Edited by Glen-i

Demo is great fun! Game is ripe for dumbness and Four Swords style griefing too :) Grabbing one player and then tossing them back and forth between the other two (where they are comically helpless) is a great laugh :laughing:

100% getting this game, though how fun I find the demo will dictate how quick I buy it. Will likely only play solo on full game, as usually on online games I get stuck with people who already know what to do, or have max weapons...with me stuck behind watching OTHER PEOPLE complete levels while I twiddle my thumbs (nooooot fun).

Here's my two spare codes, enjoy:

B0HJF7VK2FYWYQ60

B0HJQTQQ2018PJ21

Hopefully I see some of you on the 17th, 18th or 24th.

Watching videos of this, the solo mode seems a little fiddly. I know IGN liked it but it just seems like a lot of swapping characters/frustration to me.

Watching videos of this, the solo mode seems a little fiddly. I know IGN liked it but it just seems like a lot of swapping characters/frustration to me.

Gee, maybe that's because it's designed as a multiplayer experience first and foremost?

Will likely only play solo on full game, as usually on online games I get stuck with people who already know what to do, or have max weapons...with me stuck behind watching OTHER PEOPLE complete levels while I twiddle my thumbs (nooooot fun).

Well, luckily. DCubed, his sister and I have played it. And judging from the one level available...(bit of a shame, that)

Everyone has to pull their weight. It's completely impossible for one person to do most of the work, the level was designed so that this can't happen. And with only the icons for communication, you're gonna have to figure stuff out mostly for yourself.

You don't keep any secondary weapons you get. All you keep is a Sword and your costumes. The costume only gives you one benefit. And they can't be swapped mid-level. So no-one is going to have a massive advantage.

Anyway, thanks to typical Four Swords spirit in our play sessions. There was many hole shenanigans. Mostly between DCubed and I.

And we noticed that when you lose your last heart, the camera on all three 3DS's focuses on who lost that heart.

You can still use the icon communications when this happens!

So fair warning, if you play with DCubed and I, and you lose that last heart, expect to recieve two of the most sarcastic "thumbs up" you will ever see in games.

Seriously, it took us 2 deaths to start doing that. And it's way too funny to not stick!

Hopefully I see some of you on the 17th, 18th or 24th.

Well, I'll be around on the 17th. You might have to add my Friend Code in advance. Tell me if you do. (Psssst. It's below my profile pic. That Kecleon one, you might have seen it before)

Best bit is that when one player takes the last hit and loses the last heart, the camera focuses on them to show them dying, so you can all give them the Rhythm Heaven look ;) (or in this case, the Sarcastic Thumbs Up :laughing: )

The niconico style text updates are also a good laugh as well. Making the game spam them with the game saying that "X is curious about X" all over the screen is funny too.

For anyone with half an ounce of humour in your body, you're gonna love this game :laughing:

It works really well for the puzzle sections. Some of the combat is incredibly frustrating, though.

Gee, maybe that's because it's designed as a multiplayer experience first and foremost?

Gee really?? Never would have guessed. Doesn't stop me being able to comment on it.

Gee really?? Never would have guessed. Doesn't stop me being able to comment on it.

q4OIy1n.gif

Gee, it sure is boring around here.

Couldn't resist, you said "Gee" just like I hoped you would.

So, are you absolutely adamant about playing it solo? Because I think you'd like the game a lot more if you played with some N-Europe peeps at least.

I'm not really much of a multiplayer gamer, but will give online play a go for something like this. But I can imagine wanting to spend most of my time in single player mode.

I actually thought the demo started today. Fired up the 3DS this morning only to find it wasn't ready. :D

I had a look around the lobby and I see you can blacklist players who annoy you or just generally prat about while playing. No doubt this will be getting used many times.

I have to say, i'm a little disappointed to see that an outfit is locked behind local co-op. Sadly, I won't have the luxury of being able to unlock this, so I guess I will have one outfit short in my collection.

how do you get the Demo? do nintendo email a select few?

Yeah, they emailed codes to various people. I gave my spares to my niece and her boyfriend. You should hit the Gaf topic as someoneon there will be able to help you out, unless people on here still have spares?

Sent you one @Agent Gibbs

My other two are:

0HJKL273P9N8B73

B0HK2DXD2HGVWWSF

Edit: B0HJ8SG157KD0LBR

As he found his email.

Edited by Cube

Ahh got one in my junk mail!

Cheers @Cube! Do you want me to use yours and post all three of mine? Or let you redistribute the code?

Ahh got one in my junk mail!

Cheers @Cube! Do you want me to use yours and post all three of mine? Or let you redistribute the code?

Just use yours, I've posted that one here now.

Turns out I got the email but for some reason it never showed up in my inbox, so I have 3 codes to give out.

Pretty cool they actually used the automatic redeem/download feature.

Anyone know if you still get the 10% discount if you used someone else's code?

Edit: nm, email says anyone that downloads the demo, should have scrolled down more...

I'm sitting playing the demo now. Sadly, you can't play with friends online in the demo. :( I've hooked up with a few ransoms though. Annoyingly if one quits then you lose all your progress and are returned to the lobby.

It's been a laugh already. I keep wearing Zeldas dress, you know, for the giggles and a message came up during one game saying Adrian is curious about H-o-T! :D

There has been a bit of lag and this can be quite annoying. Hopefully these issues will be ironed out with the results of this demo.

The little emoticons are great fun to use. Obviously I would like VC to be in it but I'll take what I can get.