NEurope
Serebii

The Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes

So, who is buying/bought the game and will be up for a regular bit of online co-op? Would be good to get a few teams and times sorted.

Meee. Doesn't look like mine will be delivered until tomorrow though.

Anyone fancy a session?

Yup. Sorry I'm late, had to do some stuff after I got in from work but I'm up for a session now.

Couldn't figure it out lol

Cheers H-O-T, brilliant fun. That last boss though!!!! %£$@ me, how many hits??

I had an absolute nightmare on this last night. I was playing with some guys who just didn't have a clue what was going on. I was trying my best to direct them with the emoticons but they just could figure out what I was trying to tell them. We spent around 40 odd mins getting through the dungeons and came to the boss. Time and time again they kept doing stupid stuff and getting killed. At his point I was stupidly frustrated. We finally killed the boss, with only a single heart left, only for one of the randomers to jump into the lava and kill himself and the team. Game Over. 40-50 mins wasted because I was paired up with complete idiots.

Sorry but i'm gonna be that guy again and bring up voice chat. Had I been able to communicate properly then this whole thing could have been avoided. It didn't matter that I had figured out what we had to do because I had no way of letting the rest of my team know the solution. I just had to stand their, spamming my emoticons, hoping that they would be able to figure it out.

@Ronnie surely you can see what I mean now? We played last night and if it wasn't for us PMing each other then I would have had no idea that you wanted to change lobbies/stages because there is no way to indicate this within the actually game.

The thought of voice chat in the game really turns me off, I definitely wouldn't use it, but I'm sure I'm in the minority. I actually really like the emoticons. But yes, organising which levels to play was a hassle, having to PM. They could have implemented a better solution in-game.

Your session sounds a nightmare last night though :( had a decent one myself with two people who knew what they were doing. Must say this game is surprising me, I thought I wouldn't enjoy it at all but it's actually great fun. (provided you get matched with decent players)

I'm with both of you on this.

The communication in this game really adds to the charm and can be hilarious.

However, there are times when you play with utter morons and the icons just aren't enough.

Anyone up for this tonight/over the weekend? Can't wait to get started!

I'll be on tonight for some sessions if others are wanting to play.

Anyone up for this tonight/over the weekend? Can't wait to get started!

I'm available all day today.

You need to add my friend code though. I've already added yours.

I'll be on tonight for some sessions if others are wanting to play.

I'm available all day today.

You need to add my friend code though. I've already added yours.

Let's do it, I'll add you Glen. Any time in particular any good?

I'll be back in from work at 5pm, so any time after that. Just fire a message in this topic or PM me and we can sort something out.

5pm is A-OK for me!

Seeing as he initiated it, Dazzybee should be the leader for this.

Edited by Glen-i

It will be interesting to see how this does in terms of sales. There seems to be very little hype or discussion about the game anywhere. Even the thread on Gaf has been moving at a snails pace.

Will be a shame if this doesn't do well, it's so much fun when playing with others! :yay: Single player though... not so much. :nono:

Yeah, took a quick look at the SP mode earlier and couldn't believe how bad it was. Shouldn't think anyone would get this game with the intention of only playing it solo, but I definitely wouldn't recommend it.

BTW, anyone else come across this?

You must have JavaScript enabled on your device to view Miiverse posts that have been embedded in a website. View post in Miiverse

Well, I'm still waiting for @dazzybee to add me on his Friends List.

I see H-O-T is on though.

You wanna set up a town? I'll keep this thread open on my phone and we can hook up with Dazzybee when/if he arrives.

You wanna set up a town? I'll keep this thread open on my phone and we can hook up with Dazzybee when/if he arrives.

You best do it, he hasn't added me yet, so he wouldn't be able to join me.

You best do it, he hasn't added me yet, so he wouldn't be able to join me.

He's not on my list either. What I meant was that we can just play with a random and I'll keep an eye on here if he comes on. We can then back out, add each other and then hook up.

I'll start a town regardless. Anyone else feel free to join.

Sorry guys, still at work. Heading back now, I'll keep you updated when I'm back!