NEurope
Serebii

The Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes

I asked for it.

I love the Four Swords series and the idea of online co-op Zelda makes me very happy.

Will have to see whether removing the competitive aspect will affect but, yeah. I'm more than happy.

Same here! This should be great.

Except from Kotaku interview;

Is there a story?

There sure is. “The story takes place in a kingdom that is obsessed with fashion,” Shikata said,

I'm sorry what? The Legend of Zelda; Kardashian Heroes....

Something about the Princess being cursed to wear a hideous dress, so enlists three heroes to find better ones or some such bollocks like that.

To be fair, it's more in-keeping with Zelda's medieval roots than bloody robots and trains.

Anyone seen any footage of single player and how it works? Not managed to find any despite my fashion misgivings I did enjoy Four Swords in single player and with some travel planned in December this might be a good game.

Anyone seen any footage of single player and how it works? Not managed to find any despite my fashion misgivings I did enjoy Four Swords in single player and with some travel planned in December this might be a good game.

I'm pretty sure the single player is exactly the same as the three player, with you co trolling all 3 links. Swapping through them. Like lost Vikings.

I'm pretty sure the single player is exactly the same as the three player, with you co trolling all 3 links. Swapping through them. Like lost Vikings.

Still disappointed when I found out no 2-player. Will still be getting it, but it's going to be like CUBE days with Four Swords for me; no two player unless you had two GBAs and link cables (only had one). Like then, there are clear ways around it. It'll still be great, but just another multiplayer game I won't get to experience fully.

To people saying you won't be able to play full multiplayer. Online plus Skype.

Still disappointed when I found out no 2-player. Will still be getting it, but it's going to be like CUBE days with Four Swords for me; no two player unless you had two GBAs and link cables (only had one). Like then, there are clear ways around it. It'll still be great, but just another multiplayer game I won't get to experience fully.

Yeah this could be really awkward. I don't understand why they can't merge the single and 3 player ways, so 2 players and one "doll" who anyone can control

I've read you can have two local players and one online if that helps you at all...

See can that work like Lost Vikings? With everyone sharing hearts boss battles could potentially being a nightmare unless they abandon that for single player.

After seeing Wii only put up the negative Mario Tennis discussion vid I thought I'd put up the much more positive Zelda one that came out a day or two before it. Sounds like after Mario Maker this was the next best received game

CLoU4HOWIAA2fHK.jpg:origCLoU4SlXAAAVGut.jpg:origCLoU4uHXAAA6slJ.jpg:orig

Solve puzzles as a team of 3 in The Legend of #Zelda: Tri Force Heroes for #3DS from 23/10 #NintendoGC15

This game was awesome when I played at Hyper Japan, but it will be a mess without voice chat. Not meaning to drag up a sort of taboo topic here, but Skype or some voice comms will be essential for organised play.

This game was awesome when I played at Hyper Japan, but it will be a mess without voice chat. Not meaning to drag up a sort of taboo topic here, but Skype or some voice comms will be essential for organised play.

I quite enjoyed the communication options on the bottom screen, with the symbols getting bigger the more you tapped them, but yeah, it will be a lot tougher when you're not in the same room as the people you're playing with.

I can't imagine anything worse than playing a multiplayer Zelda game and voice chatting with strangers I don't know. The game doesn't have voice chat, that's what the instruction icons on the bottom are for. Anywho...

The artwork is really nice, I'm still very curious how single player will work out.

I can't imagine anything worse than playing a multiplayer Zelda game and voice chatting with strangers I don't know. The game doesn't have voice chat, that's what the instruction icons on the bottom are for. Anywho...

The artwork is really nice, I'm still very curious how single player will work out.

Not necessarily with strangers. With friends!!!

If only you could play with friends.

My bet is there's forest, temple, ice, volcano and sky temple levels. With a main/overworld level that connects/leads to each of those other levels, options/pathways opening up as you do each of the levels. My guess? Forest to start, which opens path to temple, ice and volcano (some 3 piece collectible items), which then opens path to sky temple.

Which then opens up Lorule, which has similar "dark" level versions and has a similar level order pattern.

Then after that there's a "true" final level with last boss battle on. So 6 "worlds" in each of the two realms, with one true finale. For a total of 13 worlds. As to how many stages on each of those, that's anybody's guess.

My guess is "you know who" is eventually playable, who I shall not mention if you have not finished LBW. Which you probably SHOULD before playing this, as no doubt this game will spoil the spoiler.

I think the Lorule connection is a bit of a stretch, it could just be decoration, it didn't resemble the upside down triforce that much. I reckon it'll just be forest, temple, fortress, ice, volcano and sky dungeons.

Keep forgetting about other games bar Mario Maker at the minute, but I'm so looking forward to this!!!

With all those costumes it has me wondering... will it support amiibos for costumes from other franchises? Like Mario Kart 8.

With all those costumes it has me wondering... will it support amiibos for costumes from other franchises? Like Mario Kart 8.

Definitely not at launch considering the lack of amiibo logo on the box.

Probably won't happen post-launch either because every costume has specific abilities, so it's not quite as easy for them as making Mii costumes in Mario Kart 8, yarn patterns in Yoshi's Woolly World or Mario costumes in Super Mario Maker.

Those costumes are absolutely amazing btw. I'm so hyped for this game!