NEurope
Serebii

The Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes

They were asked about it at E3 and they said that they didn't want to add amiibo support as it'd just be doing what other games do in doing costumes.

Which is a shame really.

I'm actually genuinely enthused for this games release. :)

I know it won't quite be the same but I still have fond memories of playing Four Swords Adventures on the Gamecube, merely in single player and while I know this won't be exactly the same it will still invariably share some similarities proving to be an entertaining title in its own right regardless of which mode you choose to play it in. : peace:

I'm actually genuinely enthused for this games release. :)

I know it won't quite be the same but I still have fond memories of playing Four Swords Adventures on the Gamecube, merely in single player and while I know this won't be exactly the same it will still invariably share some similarities proving to be an entertaining title in its own right regardless of which mode you choose to play it in. : peace:

Agreed. I like how Nintendo are experimenting with tried and true formulae from main series games for spin-off games like this and Happy Home Designer, and it seems to be paying off.

I'm not bursting with excitement for this one (Nintendo haven't really been pushing it much), but I know I'm gonna enjoy the hell out of it regardless.

Love Four Swords and even though this one lacks the competitive aspect of those games, I'm still gonna end up being a jerk and love throwing all of my friends down holes anyway :p

I'm not bursting with excitement for this one (Nintendo haven't really been pushing it much), but I know I'm gonna enjoy the hell out of it regardless.

Love Four Swords and even though this one lacks the competitive aspect of those games, I'm still gonna end up being a jerk and love throwing all of my friends down holes anyway :p

You share a heart metre :p

It does look quite good. (as much as a multiplayer Zelda can)

Wow, such pessimism. You can always play it on your own.

I think it looks completely mad and awesome, seems there's some kind of Shadow Battle mode. Which is brilliant!

Can't wait for @Dcubed to be a jerk to me and random N-Europe member.

Shared heart meter be damned, he can't help himself! The lure of the hole is just too much!

But let's take a moment to mourn over the one Link everyone likes.

200_s.gif

Here's the moment where Purple Link found out it was 3-player.

About time they finally released some new footage!!

There's a Shadow Battle style mode!? Why the hell have they only just announced this now!!?!

Looks dumb as hell and awesome! :bouncy:

Oh and don't worry, @Glen\-i will be the only one who I throw down those holes ;)

Edited by Dcubed

Wow, such pessimism. You can always play it on your own.

I'd just personally rather they put out an adventure game, not a co-op dungeon crawler.

Oh and don't worry, @Glen\-i will be the only one who I throw down those holes ;)

teamwork_in_the_face_of_gorges_by_kevinbolk.jpg

Every damn time...

Got to play this at EGX with @Dan_Dare and @Dyson, so much fun! We jumped straight in on the hardest level, use of a few basic mechanics in many clever ways made puzzle solving a lot of fun. We didn't quite manage to beat the boss, sharing health is kinda brutal! But it was one of the best co-op games I've played in terms of necessary communication and teamwork.

Who knows though, if this sells well then perhaps Nintendo might make a HD remake of the Gamecube version of Four Swords Adventures! ;)

Oh that's sad. I quite liked the sound of a good coop game on Wii U.

Footage from one of the levels in the third world. Not my footage, but I'm in it.

Edit: first world

Edited by Cube