N-Europe

Nintendo Direct - April 1st - 11pm BST

Serebii

The Japanese Direct is 51 minutes long

That's the Japanese Directs length. They could be getting more like Xenoblade Chronicles X which is coming out over there at the end of the month. And often there Directs are longer than ours.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the hell!? Epicness awaits...also massive bags under my eyes in the morning.

I know, it's even an hour later this side of the North Sea :(

I need to interview some sollicitors tomorrow morning, guess I'll let them do even more of the talking than usualy :heh:

I know, it's even an hour later this side of the North Sea :(

I need to interview some sollicitors tomorrow morning, guess I'll let them do even more of the talking than usualy :heh:

Just make sure you don't fall asleep during the interview. :)

Luckily I'm just playing around with high powered X-Ray guns. Nothing serious. :D

That's a really silly statement. MK8, Smash, Pikmin 3, Wind Waker HD, MH3U, ZombiU, tonnes more 3rd party games, a load of VC and indie games.

Excuse me for not liking or not excusing lazy efforts. I want Zelda, Xenoblade X. Will see about Yoshi's Woolly World, the same with Starfox but we know nothing about them, would be buying Splatoon but I'm making a stand against Nintendo's decision to omit voice chat. If they announce Metroid or F-Zero I'll be delighted.

You don't have to get defensive, it was a genuine question, just wanted to know. Toad, Yoshi, Kirby, Splatoon, NES remix - they're classic nintendo games for me and you not just don't seem to like them, but actively hate them and call them "lazy", which they're not, just because they're smaller it doesn't make them lazy!!

But fine, fair enough, just wondered!

Not started well. Nice Lucas is back but paying €4 for one character in Mewtwo is not on when the whole game cost €50.

New game announced, Yoshi's Oooooly Ooooorld.

The Yarn Yoshi amiibo look brilliant.

Edited by Wii

You don't have to get defensive, it was a genuine question, just wanted to know. Toad, Yoshi, Kirby, Splatoon, NES remix - they're classic nintendo games for me and you not just don't seem to like them, but actively hate them and call them "lazy", which they're not, just because they're smaller it doesn't make them lazy!!

But fine, fair enough, just wondered!

I haven't slagged Yoshi or Splatoon. Splatoon looks great, I'm not buying it though as I said because of no voice chat. Yoshi's Woolly World, I'll keep an open mind but we know very little about it.