Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Nintendo Switch - Happy Switchmas Everyone!

Serebii

Those having DPD delivery, the DPD app is pretty good if you don't already have it.

Doesn't say much at the min but mine has updated to say that my parcel is on its way to the Stoke depot. From there it's on its way to meeeee!

Haha same, mines reached Dagenham at 23.20...What if... the delivery truck breaks down in a freak accident?

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Argos with plenty of stock it would seem for both consoles and all games. At least in my area.

If I knew it'd be that bloody easy I'd have saved myself so much torment and just gone down at 9 and picked one up!

As I mentioned yesterday, Argos are always a good shout for console launches. Many people forget about them. :D

Happy Switchmas to those buying/receiving the console today! I hope you guys have fun and enjoy your new console/handheld. : peace: :heart:

As I mentioned yesterday, Argos are always a good shout for console launches. Many people forget about them. :D

Happy Switchmas to those buying/receiving the console today! I hope you guys have fun and enjoy your new console/handheld. : peace: :heart:

I never considered them as I thought we'd have this stock shortage or at the least they'd only have the console and no accessories. Normally Argos do a lot of 'online exclusives' :indeed:

Turns out they have like everything! Even the Pro Controllers and Zelda so I could have literally just done the 2 min drive at 9, got myself everything I'd preordered AND a neon switch and been done! Still tempted to just do that if my DPD delivery is like 4pm :D. But then I have no idea how ShopTo are with processing returns. First world problems right here lol.

I never considered them as I thought we'd have this stock shortage or at the least they'd only have the console and no accessories. Normally Argos do a lot of 'online exclusives' :indeed:

Turns out they have like everything! Even the Pro Controllers and Zelda so I could have literally just done the 2 min drive at 9, got myself everything I'd preordered AND a neon switch and been done! Still tempted to just do that if my DPD delivery is like 4pm :D. But then I have no idea how ShopTo are with processing returns. First world problems right here lol.

Do you know if they had accessories in store?

Do you know if they had accessories in store?

Yeah they had Pro controllers and the hard cases and some other cases too. They had the joy con charge grip and the Switch kick stand for table top mode too. All in stock in all stores across my area. Oh and the joy cons, singular and in pairs in all colours. But not single neons. Just the pair of them.

They didn't have the joy con charge stand I've seen online at game etc, but they had everything good to go.

Yeah they had Pro controllers and the hard cases and some other cases too. They had the joy con charge grip and the Switch kick stand for table top mode too. All in stock in all stores across my area. Oh and the joy cons, singular and in pairs in all colours. But not single neons. Just the pair of them.

They didn't have the joy con charge stand I've seen online at game etc, but they had everything good to go.

Thanks I'll go and check them out.

You could just return the shopto one to argos.

Days Switch is here!

dawn_of_a_new_day_by_imafutureguitarhero-d8vfsem.png

Lets do this! Couldn't sleep... Feels like Christmas morning. :D

Argos with plenty of stock it would seem for both consoles and all games. At least in my area.

If I knew it'd be that bloody easy I'd have saved myself so much torment and just gone down at 9 and picked one up!

Still stocked [if youre in east London] 'old' Stratford, Leytonstone, East Ham and Ilford. Neon as well. But the website says '100+' people viewing it right now... A good indicator for sales may be if they sell out by tonight.

I don't think I'm getting mine today. My tracking on NUK doesn't even indicate it's been received by Royal Mail. You made the right decision, @Serebii

Tempted to change to Grey and pick one up at Argos.

I've just checked Argos for you there are Switches available for collection at all branches across Sheffield. I live 5 mins walk away from the Crystal Peaks one. Let me know if you want me to do anything.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!