NEurope
Serebii

Nintendo Switch - Happy Switchmas Everyone!

Those having DPD delivery, the DPD app is pretty good if you don't already have it.

Doesn't say much at the min but mine has updated to say that my parcel is on its way to the Stoke depot. From there it's on its way to meeeee!

Haha same, mines reached Dagenham at 23.20...What if... the delivery truck breaks down in a freak accident?

My DPD tracking just says it's on it's way from Reading, nothing much else after that.

This is probably a stupid question, but does the Switch etc. come fully charged straight out of the box?

There was an unboxing which showed that the console was about 50% charged while the joycons were fully charged, forgot who from.

Haha same, mines reached Dagenham at 23.20...What if... the delivery truck breaks down in a freak accident?

Dude please!

I'm about to go to sleep I don't need these thoughts! :shakehead

:heh:

Dude please!

I'm about to go to sleep I don't need these thoughts! :shakehead

:heh:

LMAO nice to get the pulse raised before bed. :D

Well, the Switch is finally out. Nintendo has played their trump card, let's see how the consumers react.

Also:

[tweet]837462491412094976[/tweet]

Just "woke up" after a terrible night with almost no sleep. Gah, I'm more exited than a kid before christmas Eve!

Congrats with the Switches @londragon and @Serebii! :D

In three hours I'll be part of the club too! :bouncy:

Congrats guys! I'll be off the forums 'till mine arrives! I've been avoiding all unboxing and BotW video's so I'm not gonna be spoiled in these last few hours! ;)

Tracking still says "Pre-advice Received" which is kind of worrying. :/

Argos with plenty of stock it would seem for both consoles and all games. At least in my area.

If I knew it'd be that bloody easy I'd have saved myself so much torment and just gone down at 9 and picked one up!

any chance shops like smyths will have cases and screen protectors?

looks like amazon didnt get their stock in time. delivery is monday.

Argos with plenty of stock it would seem for both consoles and all games. At least in my area.

If I knew it'd be that bloody easy I'd have saved myself so much torment and just gone down at 9 and picked one up!

As I mentioned yesterday, Argos are always a good shout for console launches. Many people forget about them. :D

Happy Switchmas to those buying/receiving the console today! I hope you guys have fun and enjoy your new console/handheld. : peace: :heart:

As I mentioned yesterday, Argos are always a good shout for console launches. Many people forget about them. :D

Happy Switchmas to those buying/receiving the console today! I hope you guys have fun and enjoy your new console/handheld. : peace: :heart:

I never considered them as I thought we'd have this stock shortage or at the least they'd only have the console and no accessories. Normally Argos do a lot of 'online exclusives' :indeed:

Turns out they have like everything! Even the Pro Controllers and Zelda so I could have literally just done the 2 min drive at 9, got myself everything I'd preordered AND a neon switch and been done! Still tempted to just do that if my DPD delivery is like 4pm :D. But then I have no idea how ShopTo are with processing returns. First world problems right here lol.

I never considered them as I thought we'd have this stock shortage or at the least they'd only have the console and no accessories. Normally Argos do a lot of 'online exclusives' :indeed:

Turns out they have like everything! Even the Pro Controllers and Zelda so I could have literally just done the 2 min drive at 9, got myself everything I'd preordered AND a neon switch and been done! Still tempted to just do that if my DPD delivery is like 4pm :D. But then I have no idea how ShopTo are with processing returns. First world problems right here lol.

Do you know if they had accessories in store?

Do you know if they had accessories in store?

Yeah they had Pro controllers and the hard cases and some other cases too. They had the joy con charge grip and the Switch kick stand for table top mode too. All in stock in all stores across my area. Oh and the joy cons, singular and in pairs in all colours. But not single neons. Just the pair of them.

They didn't have the joy con charge stand I've seen online at game etc, but they had everything good to go.

Yeah they had Pro controllers and the hard cases and some other cases too. They had the joy con charge grip and the Switch kick stand for table top mode too. All in stock in all stores across my area. Oh and the joy cons, singular and in pairs in all colours. But not single neons. Just the pair of them.

They didn't have the joy con charge stand I've seen online at game etc, but they had everything good to go.

Thanks I'll go and check them out.

You could just return the shopto one to argos.

Days Switch is here!

dawn_of_a_new_day_by_imafutureguitarhero-d8vfsem.png

Lets do this! Couldn't sleep... Feels like Christmas morning. :D

Still stocked [if youre in east London] 'old' Stratford, Leytonstone, East Ham and Ilford. Neon as well. But the website says '100+' people viewing it right now... A good indicator for sales may be if they sell out by tonight.

I don't think I'm getting mine today. My tracking on NUK doesn't even indicate it's been received by Royal Mail. You made the right decision, @Serebii

Tempted to change to Grey and pick one up at Argos.

My local argos says it would be ready to pick up after 4pm, Grainger Games don't seem to have stock either. :(

Anyone on ShopTo orders got their one hour slot yet?

Nothing for me at the min which is unusual for DPD.

I don't think I'm getting mine today. My tracking on NUK doesn't even indicate it's been received by Royal Mail. You made the right decision, @Serebii

Tempted to change to Grey and pick one up at Argos.

I've just checked Argos for you there are Switches available for collection at all branches across Sheffield. I live 5 mins walk away from the Crystal Peaks one. Let me know if you want me to do anything.