NEurope
Serebii

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D

You know, you can just use Song of Double Time to go to the dawn of the next day if you like. Then others can go to some specific hour - if they like... :)

It's weird that going back to the first day doesn't save the game but apart from that, I don't really see much of a difference to the game itself. You can still play it the old way!

Since it sold out yesterday not much use ;) Cashback with who, Quidco? Can't believe I forgot to check, I was just desperate to get my order in!

Was with Topcashback. Oh well.

Some of the new features sound great, not sure on that Song of Double time change though. But the fishing holes and a bigger section of Clock Town will be interesting. I did hear about some small extra things that users of the New 3DS will be able to experience in Majoras Mask, wonder what they'll be.

Some of the new features sound great, not sure on that Song of Double time change though. But the fishing holes and a bigger section of Clock Town will be interesting. I did hear about some small extra things that users of the New 3DS will be able to experience in Majoras Mask, wonder what they'll be.

Full camera control akin to Wind Waker HD :)

Full camera control akin to Wind Waker HD :)

That's one of the features i heard about, which will be great to see.

Woah, people are already paying up front £330 for it. That's £110 profit in a day from nothing.

Bloody hate this, it happened with the Ambassador consoles as well. Nintendo should crack down on this, they do something nice and people take the mick.

Bloody hate this, it happened with the Ambassador consoles as well. Nintendo should crack down on this, they do something nice and people take the mick.

I don't think there is anything they can do, to be honest. Saying that, they could enforce where retailers can only sell 1 LE per customer. Limiting amounts would also work for the Amiibo situation as well. As for the Ambassador 3DS, that's pretty much out of their hands. The customer could only get 1 and I suppose it's up to them whether they sell it on.

Woah, people are already paying up front £330 for it. That's £110 profit in a day from nothing.

Damn.

I should've bought ten!

I don't think there is anything they can do, to be honest. Saying that, they could enforce where retailers can only sell 1 LE per customer. Limiting amounts would also work for the Amiibo situation as well. As for the Ambassador 3DS, that's pretty much out of their hands. The customer could only get 1 and I suppose it's up to them whether they sell it on.

That's probably the only thing they could have done, each store limiting purchase of a Limited Edition/Ambassador console to 1 per account holder. Would make it fairer for everyone.

They could maybe try something with linking it to your Club Nintendo account. At least keep a certain amount of stock for that avenue and 1 per customer only.

Make enough for everyone is my recommendation.

Wow, people are really selling their arses for this MM 3DS...;D

Im just going for the metallic "brack" and hard copy MM - loving the box art.

Anyone know if the soundtrack will be enhanced?

Edited by King_V

Im just going for the metallic "brack" and hard copy MM - loving the box art.

I had to pause it to have a little giggle at this and metallic brue. Sometimes it made me think they give games with titles involving "l-" just for the comedy erement.

I had to pause it to have a little giggle at this and metallic brue. Sometimes it made me think they give games with titles involving "l-" just for the comedy erement.

Hahaha.

Do we know if the soundtrack will get enhanced?

So, whats everyones thoughts and feelings about re-purchasing this?

I find Im losing interest the closer to its release, because I know I'll probably finish this quickly - and not sure if I can justify the £220 purchase.

Looking forward to seeing the Ikana Valley and Stone Tower Portions though.

So, whats everyones thoughts and feelings about re-purchasing this?

I'll get it but Monster Hunter will be getting most of my time due to them releasing on the same day. Idiots.

My hype for the game has been dying down slowly, especially with all the little changes they are making. Not a fan at all. Luckily I have the N64 version if I want to play the original version.