NEurope
The Peeps

The Long Night Mafia

Indeed because you didn't point lady phase @Mr\-Paul - rules stated inactives will be highlighted;

Inactive players (players that neither post or submit an action within a phase) will be highlighted each phase.

@Tales - do you have absolutely no power at all, or a passive ability, or what; if anything else?

Indeed because you didn't point lady phase @Mr\-Paul - rules stated inactives will be highlighted;

@Tales - do you have absolutely no power at all, or a passive ability, or what; if anything else?

I have a power that I don't want to share. So when asked by Rez I decided to lie about it.

@EEVILMURRAY , how did you find out I had a power?

Phase Two has ended

mr-paul (1): Sméagol

Phase Three has begun

Jimbob

Edited by The Peeps

ReZ's name was in the highlighted list but I realised it should not have been there so have now removed it

(Jonnas if this influenced your vote you are permitted to change it)

@EEVILMURRAY, as you seem to have been the subject of some points so far - has anything you'd consider positive or negative happened to you so far?

@EEVILMURRAY, as you seem to have been the subject of some points so far - has anything you'd consider positive or negative happened to you so far?

I've not been informed of anything happening to me.

Change Vote: Jimbob

Players can post once to vote, no other information must be posted.

Players can remove their vote but lose the ability to vote for the rest of the phase.

(Obviously not my question for the day) But does changing your vote constitute removing it?

@Jimbob, what is your power?

(Obviously not my question for the day) But does changing your vote constitute removing it?

(Peeps allowed me to change my vote, as it was based off on an inaccuracy of Peeps' original write-up)

@Jonnas, what draws you to voting for Jimbob?

Inactivity did. I thought he was getting complacent, but I'm thinking maybe I should've stuck with ReZ.