N-Europe

amiibo (NFC)

Hero-of-Time

Those amiibo do look really good quality. But will be trying to stick to just getting K.K. :hehe:

It's nice that there will be the option of both figures and cards for the AC range though, makes a lot of sense and I wish the same would happen for all other amiibo too. I'd love to get the Splatoon amiibo as cards for example.

But yeah, you've gotta love the cross-compatibility of amiibo. I've already used my Happy Home Designer Resetti card on Super Mario Maker (to unlock his Mystery Mushroom costume) and on amiibo Touch & Play which got me Wrecking Crew! How appropriate is that? :laughing:

Remember when this used to mean "go to the pub"?

giphy.gif

Managed to score the Wooly World blue/pink, so that's that set complete for now.

Still kinda aiming to skip Animal Crossing but the reality is I'm probably gonna cave in.

I ordered a booster box (42 packs) of Animal Crossing amiibo cards, and they arrived today. So naturally I brought it along to the Pokémon League and opened it there to make everybody jealous (and it worked)! :laughing:

As for the contents of the box, it was a huge success and I got the complete set! Bring on Series 2, please! :hehe:

I ordered a booster box (42 packs) of Animal Crossing amiibo cards, and they arrived today. So naturally I brought it along to the Pokémon League and opened it there to make everybody jealous (and it worked)! :laughing:

As for the contents of the box, it was a huge success and I got the complete set! Bring on Series 2, please! :hehe:

Any spares for sale ? Need these 3 cards

Needed

Where did you order the box from?