NEurope
Hero-of-Time

amiibo (NFC)

Mega Yarn Yoshi has been delivered, but I'm too lazy to go collect him from my folks' place. Kinda annoying how the swirl knitwork on the nose still wasn't worked into the bigger amiibo, but eh, this isn't something that should bother me as much as it does.

After opening all of my Series 2 cards, I ended up with 99/100...

I don't suppose anyone here has a spare Alice card (#182), and wants a Felicity (#119) or Timbra (#158)? Or any of the special cards?

EDIT:

Nevermind, just ordered one instead cause it was pretty cheap.

Edited by FireMeowth

At the time of typing, Mega Yarn Yoshi is back on the Official Nintendo Store. Go grab one. I got mine.

So I dropped everything I was doing to go and nab myself one, only to find it all sold out...Oh how I've met with a terrible fate.

Did you see this @Ugh first aid?

At the time of typing, Mega Yarn Yoshi is back on the Official Nintendo Store. Go grab one. I got mine.

Mega Yarn Yoshi is still available so get one quick! (unless you ordered one already)

http://store.nintendo.co.uk/amiibo/mega-yarn-yoshi-amiibo/11164984.html

So I picked my kids up there first amiibo yesterday. They got the Mario 30th 8 bit modern colour one, I picked up olimar for myself.

Now I hate you all because I want them all!

Now we have, Mario 30th edition; Olimar; Meta Knight; Charizard; Mewtwo; Bowser and Pikachu.

I need to pick up a toon link and fireball Mario then I better take a break. These are expensive when you want the all!!

So I must be the last person on the amiibo craze as I'm the only one posting!!! You can add; Yoshi, Toon Link and Fireball Mario to my list now :/ So many ammibo's to collect.....

Those last three posts are like... the definitive amiibo experience. Welcome to the addiction, brother!

So I must be the last person on the amiibo craze as I'm the only one posting!!! You can add; Yoshi, Toon Link and Fireball Mario to my list now :/ So many ammibo's to collect.....

Haha, every day there are more!!!

All my animal crossing ones turned up today, they are glorious!! Best yet for quality. Also got 3 poacks of cards, first card was isabelle! I got them to see if I I get the card bug too.... it's bloody tempting, but just can't do it. Have a feeling the cards will be cheap as anything in 6 months time. If my kid was a few years older, I'd order both boxes tomorrow!!!

Yeah these are all for my kids too...... No idea how my favorites ended up on my TV stand......

Yeah these are all for my kids too...... No idea how my favorites ended up on my TV stand......

That's what they all say

Shovel Knight appears to have been delayed on the Nintendo Store. 14th December is my new projected shipping date...

The gold mario is now available for preorder from Play-Asia.

Opened the link before lunch, then went back to pre-order it after lunch and it was gone, raging.

I don't even collect amiibo I just really want this to go with my Silver Mario (and Link and Chibi Robo amiibo... maybe I do collect them!).

Shovel Knight appears to have been delayed on the Nintendo Store. 14th December is my new projected shipping date...

You know what this means, right?

A certain upcoming Ninty game presentation might include Shovelry!

GET HYPED!

It doesn't mean anything.

I don't even collect amiibo

Can I just make these 5 words the official slogan of amiibo collectors already?

I don't even collect amiibo

Can I just make these 5 words the official slogan of amiibo collectors already?

vf1r3.jpg

;)

I promised myself I wouldn't buy any more amiibo until after Christmas but then... I saw KK Slider as a single. I loved it before but didn't wanna get the triple pack with the other two but now you can get him alone I'm gonna have to do it.

I don't need them... I don't need them... they look lovely but I don't want to buy them. :heh:

I already have too many... but then how many is too many? For some it's just one amiibo whereas for others it's one hundred. :indeed:

Indeed I've actually just counted and I have sixty-four amiibo figures in total... :blank:

But... I only originally wanted Samus to start with! :(

I don't need them... I don't need them... they look lovely but I don't want to buy them. :heh:

I already have too many... but then how many is too many? For some it's just one amiibo whereas for others it's one hundred. :indeed:

Indeed I've actually just counted and I have sixty-four amiibo figures in total... :blank:

But... I only originally wanted Samus to start with! :(

The-Simpsons-Season-9-Episode-17-22-c2bb.jpg

You'll never have enough

You know, at first, I wasn't that keen on the Animal Crossing amiibos...

But I kinda want K.K. now...

giphy.gif

I knew this would happen. Knew there'd be one!