NEurope
Serebii

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Pokémon Alpha Sapphire

Got my RUBY randomly today!

Check your local CEX folks, mine at Stratford had a copy whoop!

Wait, people are already trading it in, before release?

Wait, people are already trading it in, before release?

This was sealed and brand new.

Oooh, loving the DexNav - just caught a Thunder Fang Poochyena in the first routes! HYPE!!!!

Mines been shipped! I wonder if I get that free toy thingy. Probably not what with it being GAME.

My oldest niece informed me she is getting Alpha Sapphire. I've taught her well. :D

Nintendo has shipped my Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Steelbook and Pokemon Omega Ruby Steelbook can't wait

@Serebii How do I download the update that enables me to go online?

I know with Smash Bros I downloaded the update before I got the game by finding it on the eShop. Possibly search for it on there.

I know with Smash Bros I downloaded the update before I got the game by finding it on the eShop. Possibly search for it on there.

Thanks - I was thinking perhaps the UK update hasn't been released on the shop yet.

Found the update from a search - strange how its not easily accessible.

Either way had a nice all nighter last night - slept at 3.30am woke at 7. gooood times. Just at Slateport.

Really enjoying the DEXNav, making catching Pokémon so much more enjoyable, plus the usual online antics.

Current Team:

Grovyle

Pidgey

Nincada

Dedenne

Nuzleaf

(and that water/bug one whos name escapes me)

Good times, yo!

(and that water/bug one whos name escapes me)

Surskit?

I'm doing something a bit different for my play through.

I've got 6 eggs ready to go on Y, and I'm going to trade them over to Ruby, where I'll hatch them, so I don't get any EXP boosts.

Thing is, they're all Pokemon that didn't exist when the original Ruby came out.

2 from Gen 4, 2 from Gen 5, 2 from Gen 6.

So my starter is going to be Chimchar. They're also Pokemon that I don't really use. (Skorupi, Pancham, Helioptile and I've kinda forgotten what the other 2 were)

It makes remakes feel more fresh, not using Pokemon that I'd normally choose. I did the same for HG/SS, great fun.

Surskit?

I'm doing something a bit different for my play through.

I've got 6 eggs ready to go on Y, and I'm going to trade them over to Ruby, where I'll hatch them, so I don't get any EXP boosts.

Thing is, they're all Pokemon that didn't exist when the original Ruby came out.

2 from Gen 4, 2 from Gen 5, 2 from Gen 6.

So my starter is going to be Chimchar. They're also Pokemon that I don't really use. (Skorupi, Pancham, Helioptile and I've kinda forgotten what the other 2 were)

It makes remakes feel more fresh, not using Pokemon that I'd normally choose. I did the same for HG/SS, great fun.

Sounds good mate. It is very refreshing having so many options and angles of play now! Just feels like the complete Pokémon journey.

Glen, we're friends on 3DS so pls feel free to battle me :D

Surskit - that's the one! FAIL Stinger for the win.

Edited by King_V

Ruby and Sapphire, ready and shipped! :D

Well, my local store currently offers "pick 3, pay 2".

My mate and I will both buy one of the versions and Assassins Creed Unity : peace:

Didn't want to get a "new" Pokémon game, but I'll have a lot of free time over Christmas, and with that offer I just couldn't say no :D

Glen, we're friends on 3DS so pls feel free to battle me :D

Well, I'll have to do a bit of catching up when I get it then. Hopefully GAME doesn't screw up and I get it by Friday. (I'm not very hopeful, good thing Smash comes out as well, so I'll have something to do if they screw up.)

Thank goodness for the option that makes all Pokémon Level 50 when battling online, eh?

Some of the Pokemon names were hilarious. :D

"Running with Scizors" was the one that got me to crack.

Not sure who to blame, but my copy never arrived today. sadface.jpg

Yeah, mine didn't either. I got Smash though so it wasn't all bad.

My order from the Nintendo store arrived today. Not home til 8 so can't play tonight probably. But good on Nintendo getting it out quickly! Went for Sapphire and it's the steel book version with the figure!

I ordered from ShopTo yesterday and it's been in the "Processing" phase for over 24 hours. I might have a difference on what "5 Minute Dispatch" means. Now it won't let me cancel it, because it doesn't look like it's going to be actually dispatched any time soon when I can get it from my Tesco on release day... Never thought I'd say that.

But I'm going to transfer some 'mon from my X & Y to make it sexy. Was going to partially recreate my original Blue Team (Charizard, Gyarados, Articuno, Pidgeot, Jolteon and Mewtwo), but will be making a few tweaks. Considering sending a Pidgey, Eevee and Magikarp over.

Probably won't use my starter but will more than likely get Mudkip for its sexy Mega.

Guess whose nicking @Dcubed's copy of Ruby?

Don't worry, he's cool with it. He won't be able to play it today and my copy got shipped, so it should arrive at his house tomorrow!

(Told me to leave the figurine alone though, so he's not completely forgiven yet...)