N-Europe

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Pokémon Alpha Sapphire

Serebii

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah that's America's date. Europe has to wait until the 28th, same day as Smash Bros.

Really? :/

I seriously thought for a moment there that Nintendo had actually seen sense as a week earlier would have been so much better. :heh:

Really? :/

I seriously thought for a moment there that Nintendo had actually seen sense as a week earlier would have been so much better. :heh:

It really is silly. And if it's because shops broke the release date for X and Y, they're probably even more likely to do it this time because it's delayed! - maybe they won't be delivering to European stores until the 21st so there's no leaks.

I sent my oldest niece (15 and adores Pokemon ) the trailer yesterday and she was going nuts. We then had a back and forth via text about the Pokemon movies, which legendary was the best and the soon to be released game. I'm now in the mood to play a Pokemon game.

I cancelled Creed and Far Cry last week. Dragon Age also hangs in the balance. Apart from Smash my November is looking pretty clear in terms of retail releases. I may end up getting this after all...

*shakes angry fist at the power of nostalgia*

I sent my oldest niece (15 and adores Pokemon ) the trailer yesterday and she was going nuts. We then had a back and forth via text about the Pokemon movies, which legendary was the best and the soon to be released game. I'm now in the mood to play a Pokemon game.

I cancelled Creed and Far Cry last week. Dragon Age also hangs in the balance. Apart from Smash my November is looking pretty clear in terms of retail releases. I may end up getting this after all...

*shakes angry fist at the power of nostalgia*

Do it! You won't regret it

After I pointed out that the Nintendo Store Steelbook comes with that Groudon figurine, he pre-ordered. Now it's bloody SOLD OUT!

Now I have to use... GAME... And that doesn't even come with the figurine...

Damn you!

The steelbook editions are now back up for preorder on the nintendo store.

I approve of the above video, I didn't realise that the animation for the series had come on so much over the years, using it as direct cross-promotion for the new games is brilliant. :)

*sigh* yes I'll be keeping my pre-orders... like I do every time. :indeed:

As Hero said in the other thread, 'Nostalgia Wins' yet again. :D

I approve of the above video, I didn't realise that the animation for the series had come on so much over the years, using it as direct cross-promotion for the new games is brilliant. :)

The animation in this is better than the cartoon, I'd say.

Never thought I say this, but I bred a perfect IV and EV trained a Beedrill in preparation for its Mega form.

The animation in this is better than the cartoon, I'd say.

Never thought I say this, but I bred a perfect IV and EV trained a Beedrill in preparation for its Mega form.

I watch the anime weekly. The animation is on par with the anime. People just keep thinking back on the old one, rather than how it is now. Old was rubbish, animation wise. Nowadays, it's awesome.

I watch the anime weekly. The animation is on par with the anime. People just keep thinking back on the old one, rather than how it is now. Old was rubbish, animation wise. Nowadays, it's awesome.

I have seen the odd XY episode, but I like the look of this better though I don't quite know why.

I have seen the odd XY episode, but I like the look of this better though I don't quite know why.

I've watched a few episodes with my niece and the animation and general drawing does seem a lot smoother/better in that trailer. I suppose it's easier to refine a video that lasts only a few mins. An episode of the series is about 20 mins, right? Just like over anime shows I imagine it depends on the artists and director of whatever episode it is. I know some episodes of Naruto looked awful, while others were stunning.

How limited do people think the steel case editions will be? Thinking about nabbing both of them and then just keeping them sealed.

I've watched a few episodes with my niece and the animation and general drawing does seem a lot smoother/better in that trailer. I suppose it's easier to refine a video that lasts only a few mins. An episode of the series is about 20 mins, right? Just like over anime shows I imagine it depends on the artists and director of whatever episode it is. I know some episodes of Naruto looked awful, while others were stunning.

How limited do people think the steel case editions will be? Thinking about nabbing both of them and then just keeping them sealed.

The ones with the figurines are all gone now, so I reckon that the steelbook editions might well be actually limited...

The ones with the figurines are all gone now, so I reckon that the steelbook editions might well be actually limited...

Yeah, I wasn't fussed about the figures ( looked terribly cheap ) but the steelbook editions look really nice. I have the Sapphire one already preordered but i'm thinking of getting the Ruby one as well and then just getting a normal copy of Sapphire to actually play.

Crazy. Last week I wasn't fussed about getting the game and now i'm contemplating getting 3 copies. :D