NEurope
Serebii

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Pokémon Alpha Sapphire

Holy crap man, that thing is level 100 from the start! :D

Thanks alot. May i ask where you find this info?

Always great to pick up your old Pokémon addiction a year too late... :cry:

Managed to get the only two mystery gifts still open: Genesect and Happy Meowth.

Glad that I'm not too late with Sun & Moon. So I've got Ash Greninja, Munchlax and Magearna now waiting for news on the arrival of Marshadow and that hinted at (Cosplay?) Pikachu.

Glad that I'm not too late with Sun & Moon. So I've got Ash Greninja, Munchlax and Magearna now waiting for news on the arrival of Marshadow and that hinted at (Cosplay?) Pikachu.

No, that's the largely pointless Pikachu from ORAS.

This new Pikachu has hats! And a unique Z-Move.

Still gonna be mostly pointless though.

I got that rocker Pikachu, i just love the crappy guitar sound when he enters the battlefield. :D

But about those special uber pokémons available trough these codes... im not supposed to use such a pokémon in game, right? I mean they start of at lvl 100. Wouldnt they just 1 hit the entire pokédex and take all the challenge out of the game?

But about those special uber pokémons available trough these codes... im not supposed to use such a pokémon in game, right? I mean they start of at lvl 100. Wouldnt they just 1 hit the entire pokédex and take all the challenge out of the game?

They would, I wouldn't use that Genesect for anything other than battling with friends.

Hey guys, some questions I can't find a solid answer to online:

- Will (for example) Hoenn Sandshrew and Vulpix, when evolved in Sun/Moon, evolve trough their Hoenn method or can they only become Alolan Ninetales/Sandslash?

- Are all evolutionary mechanics/items available in Sun/Moon? I'm trying to get a complete and living national dex and before I use the bank to transfer unevolved XY/ORAS pokemon, I want to be 100% sure I can evolve them outside their original game. There are so many unique evolution methods (day/night, learning certains moves, using specific items, being in specific locations, trading, Shedinja, Escalier, etc).

- What would currently be the best/easiest/fastest/prefered way to obtain those missed event Pokemon, any tips?

Hey guys, some questions I can't find a solid answer to online:

- Will (for example) Hoenn Sandshrew and Vulpix, when evolved in Sun/Moon, evolve trough their Hoenn method or can they only become Alolan Ninetales/Sandslash?

- Are all evolutionary mechanics/items available in Sun/Moon? I'm trying to get a complete and living national dex and before I use the bank to transfer unevolved XY/ORAS pokemon, I want to be 100% sure I can evolve them outside their original game. There are so many unique evolution methods (day/night, learning certains moves, using specific items, being in specific locations, trading, Shedinja, Escalier, etc).

- What would currently be the best/easiest/fastest/prefered way to obtain those missed event Pokemon, any tips?

1. They'll evolve through the usual method to the usual evolution. Pikachu, Cubone and Exeggcute, however, would evolve into their Alolan variants.

2. Yes, all methods are available.

3. Sell your soul and offer trades around the globe

1. They'll evolve through the usual method to the usual evolution. Pikachu, Cubone and Exeggcute, however, would evolve into their Alolan variants.

2. Yes, all methods are available.

3. Sell your soul and offer trades around the globe

1. Ok, good to know. So those three are the only ones I'll have to make sure to evolve outside of Sun/Moon.

2. What about Clamperl for instance? I read something about needing deepsea tooth to make it evolve, can't remind coming across one of these in Sun/Moon (yet)?

3. The times I've tried to sell my soul the best I could get in return was a Bidoof ;)

Thanks for the info though, much appreciated! :)

1. Ok, good to know. So those three are the only ones I'll have to make sure to evolve outside of Sun/Moon.

2. What about Clamperl for instance? I read something about needing deepsea tooth to make it evolve, can't remind coming across one of these in Sun/Moon (yet)?

3. The times I've tried to sell my soul the best I could get in return was a Bidoof ;)

Thanks for the info though, much appreciated! :)

You can buy the Clamperl items at the Battle Tree

OK, so I've got a weird request...

I need to borrow a Castform. Specifically, a Castform that has not been transferred to Sun/Moon.

You see, @Ugh first aid transferred all her Pokemon from her Alpha Saphire to Moon, so naturally, I'm stealing her game to get me some Alpha Sapphire exclusive legendries with not garbage IV's that she never bothered to catch because she doesn't battle with legendaries.

Problem is, to get Thundurus, I need a Castform and my Castform is stuck in Sun and she already got her Castform and transferred it to her Moon.

So I have no other way of getting a Castform.

Long story short, lemme borrow a bloomin' Castform so I can get a way better Pokemon!

I'll be available over the weekend for trading.

I have one and will be more than glad to help you out! A bit busy over the weekend but send me a pm and we'll work something out!