Serebii

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From Nintendo's Investor Briefing...

09l.jpg

11l.jpg

Well that's an interesting theory, I never even considered that...

How true is it for any of you guys here? (Ironically, R/S/E were my least favourite Pokemon games and yet I'm really excited for their remakes!)

Most people of our generation disliked RS :p

I think "dislike" is a harsh word, personally.

R/S isn't my favourite Pokemon game by a long shot, but it's still good. And it does have the 2nd best Pokemon designs. (Opinion, guys, don't start foaming at the mouth)

I think Diamond and Pearl are the worst Pokemon mainline games. Lame world, lame Pokemon (Mostly) and typical "Game Freak tries on new hardware" bugs.

I'm kinda indifferent with these remakes. Not that hyped. I'm sure it'll still be great. But not as hyped as I was for HG/SS.

R/S are definitely my favourite games of the series imo. The battle system was quick, the towns and villages were very well designed and the competitive mechanics were awesome. I know a lot of the more casual Pokemon fans didn't like them and didn't find them 'fun' but I'm into that. Of course, X and Y improved the EV system (A lot) but Ruby/Sapphire started all of that for me.

Oh, and the starters are all awesome! Very powerful Pokemon unlike the G/S starters :)

R/S are definitely my favourite games of the series imo. The battle system was quick, the towns and villages were very well designed and the competitive mechanics were awesome. I know a lot of the more casual Pokemon fans didn't like them and didn't find them 'fun' but I'm into that. Of course, X and Y improved the EV system (A lot) but Ruby/Sapphire started all of that for me.

Oh, and the starters are all awesome! Very powerful Pokemon unlike the G/S starters :)

I remember R/S having horrendously slow battles. Like, unbearably sluggish animation.

Black and White are my fave. Great overworld, great Pokemon, surprisingly decent story. And probably the best OST of the mainline series.

Also, Krookodile. I haven't wanted a Pokemon so badly since... Well, Feraligatr, really.

My 8 year old self would have flipped out if he saw that.

If that graph is to be believed it looks like there are more pre-orders for OR/AS than there were for X/Y?! Am I reading it right? That seems pretty incredible considering this is a remake. I would have thought there would have been much more hype for X and Y.

If that graph is to be believed it looks like there are more pre-orders for OR/AS than there were for X/Y?! Am I reading it right? That seems pretty incredible considering this is a remake. I would have thought there would have been much more hype for X and Y.

In Europe, yeah. It's crazy. No idea why. In America it's on par and in Japan it's slightly behind.

Fffffffffffffffffffffff...

FUDGE!

@Dcubed has committed theft! THEFT!

He jacked my Groudon Figurine!

After I pointed out that the Nintendo Store Steelbook comes with that Groudon figurine, he pre-ordered. Now it's bloody SOLD OUT!

Now I have to use... GAME... And that doesn't even come with the figurine...

Damn you!

I remember R/S having horrendously slow battles. Like, unbearably sluggish animation.

Black and White are my fave. Great overworld, great Pokemon, surprisingly decent story. And probably the best OST of the mainline series.

Also, Krookodile. I haven't wanted a Pokemon so badly since... Well, Feraligatr, really.

My 8 year old self would have flipped out if he saw that.

I found it much quicker than games like Diamond and Pearl..god damn, they were slowwww.

Black and White were great games though although I can't remember anything about them. At the time I thought they were the best though!

• 2 weeks later...
1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!